How do you take watson388?

General considerations for when and how to take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 2.5 mg include the following:

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Why does Hydrocodone have to contain Acetaminophen? Do the two?

... ingredients together make it work? Is the Acetaminophen a bonding agent? I ask because I am much more concerned about the intake of Acetaminophen ...

What is the difference between oxycodone/acetaminophen and hydrocodone/acetaminophen?

I've taken oxycodone/acetaminophen before and it worked for the pain at that time. Now (years later) I pulled some muscles in my back and the ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How can I reverse the effects of hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-500? I took

Can't afford to go work drowsy. I just took it for pain. And found out later that hydrocodone makes you drowsy