How do you take watson388?

General considerations for when and how to take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 2.5 mg include the following:

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - is there more hydrocodone in the new pain meds that have none or less?

... Acetaminophen? the pill 3601v hydrocodone. does it have the same amout of hydrocodone? or the same amout as before taking out the acetaminophen

What is the difference between oxycodone/acetaminophen and hydrocodone/acetaminophen?

I've taken oxycodone/acetaminophen before and it worked for the pain at that time. Now (years later) I pulled some muscles in my back and the ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - How can I reverse the effects of hydrocodone-acetaminophen 5-500? I took

Can't afford to go work drowsy. I just took it for pain. And found out later that hydrocodone makes you drowsy

What is the most acetaminophen thats allowed to be put in acetaminophen/hydrocodone meds?

are they putting less acetaminophen in the pills now?