How do you take watson388?

General considerations for when and how to take Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 2.5 mg include the following:

What is the difference between hydrocodone/acetaminophen(wts) and hydrocodone/acetaminophen(mkr)?

what is the difference between hydrocodone/acetaminophen(wts) and hydrocodone/acetaminophen(mkr) and where can i find a listing of medications with ...

What is the diference between Acetaminophen Hydrocodone bitarate and APAP Hydrocodone bitarate?

I have two different Prescriptions one tablet says Watson 853 and the other says M363, when looking them up one says Acetaminophen Hydrcodone and the ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Why does Hydrocodone have to contain Acetaminophen? Do the two?

... ingredients together make it work? Is the Acetaminophen a bonding agent? I ask because I am much more concerned about the intake of Acetaminophen ...