How do you order the cardizem LA 120 mg seen on drugs.com?

You might need to inquire at your local pharmacy ... this website is a drug information website only.

Cardizem CD - If medication was changed from amplodipine-benazepril 5-20 to Cardizem 120 is that?

does this increase seem large? Or are medications different

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

Where can I find my prescription Cardizem CD?

I was taking Cardizem CD 180mg and CVS switched it to Cartia XT, now I have alot of side effects and would like to find out how to get the Cardizem ...

How long does cardizem stay in my system after it has been stopped by doctor order?

I am so very tired and weak,was told it was the cardizem. I was also taking coumidin, which was also stopped. Waiting to feel better. It has been 4 ...

Would there be much of a difference in side effects going from Cardizem 90 to Cardizem LA 120?

I have been on the Cardizem 90 for maybe a couple months and the Dr. just increased my dose. I felt woozy and really sleepy and the room was tilting ...