How do you order the cardizem LA 120 mg seen on drugs.com?

You might need to inquire at your local pharmacy ... this website is a drug information website only.

Any info on a Cardizem LA side effect on bladder function?

I have a bladder problem (frequent urination and inability to completely empty bladder) and have noticed that the problem is lessened if I miss a ...

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

Where can I find my prescription Cardizem CD?

I was taking Cardizem CD 180mg and CVS switched it to Cartia XT, now I have alot of side effects and would like to find out how to get the Cardizem ...

Cardizem CD - Can Cardizem cause shakiness?

I have been on Cardizem 240 mg. for about 2 years. I have recently noticed slight tremors in my face and shakiness in my hands, which comes and goes, ...

Would there be much of a difference in side effects going from Cardizem 90 to Cardizem LA 120?

I have been on the Cardizem 90 for maybe a couple months and the Dr. just increased my dose. I felt woozy and really sleepy and the room was tilting ...