How do you order the cardizem LA 120 mg seen on drugs.com?

You might need to inquire at your local pharmacy ... this website is a drug information website only.

Any info on a Cardizem LA side effect on bladder function?

I have a bladder problem (frequent urination and inability to completely empty bladder) and have noticed that the problem is lessened if I miss a ...

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

Where can I find my prescription Cardizem CD?

I was taking Cardizem CD 180mg and CVS switched it to Cartia XT, now I have alot of side effects and would like to find out how to get the Cardizem ...

Cardizem CD - I went into a-fib a little over a month ago, and the drs. put me on Cardizem. There?

... was no damage to my heart whatsoever. I'm supposed to start exercising 3-5 times a week for 30-45 mins, but find I can barely get the ...

How long does cardizem stay in my system after it has been stopped by doctor order?

I am so very tired and weak,was told it was the cardizem. I was also taking coumidin, which was also stopped. Waiting to feel better. It has been 4 ...