How do you order the cardizem LA 120 mg seen on drugs.com?

You might need to inquire at your local pharmacy ... this website is a drug information website only.

Cardizem CD - If medication was changed from amplodipine-benazepril 5-20 to Cardizem 120 is that?

does this increase seem large? Or are medications different

Any info on a Cardizem LA side effect on bladder function?

I have a bladder problem (frequent urination and inability to completely empty bladder) and have noticed that the problem is lessened if I miss a ...

Where can I find my prescription Cardizem CD?

I was taking Cardizem CD 180mg and CVS switched it to Cartia XT, now I have alot of side effects and would like to find out how to get the Cardizem ...

Cardizem CD - Can Cardizem cause shakiness?

I have been on Cardizem 240 mg. for about 2 years. I have recently noticed slight tremors in my face and shakiness in my hands, which comes and goes, ...

How long does cardizem stay in my system after it has been stopped by doctor order?

I am so very tired and weak,was told it was the cardizem. I was also taking coumidin, which was also stopped. Waiting to feel better. It has been 4 ...