How do you order the cardizem LA 120 mg seen on drugs.com?

You might need to inquire at your local pharmacy ... this website is a drug information website only.

Cardizem CD - If medication was changed from amplodipine-benazepril 5-20 to Cardizem 120 is that?

does this increase seem large? Or are medications different

Any info on a Cardizem LA side effect on bladder function?

I have a bladder problem (frequent urination and inability to completely empty bladder) and have noticed that the problem is lessened if I miss a ...

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

Can Cardizem LA be replaced with Cardizem CD?

My physician changed the dose of my Cardizem (LA) from 420 mg to 120 mg and added nebivolol, but rather than write LA, he wrote Cardizem CD. Are ...

How long does cardizem stay in my system after it has been stopped by doctor order?

I am so very tired and weak,was told it was the cardizem. I was also taking coumidin, which was also stopped. Waiting to feel better. It has been 4 ...