How do you order the cardizem LA 120 mg seen on drugs.com?

You might need to inquire at your local pharmacy ... this website is a drug information website only.

Does going from 5-20 Amlodipine- Benazepril to Cardizem CD 120 make sense?

Change due to adverse reaction to AB.

Cardizem CD - how do I wean off cardizem?

I believe high bp & rapid heart beat was caused by other meds which I am now off so may not need cardizem anymore

Cardizem CD - Can Cardizem cause shakiness?

I have been on Cardizem 240 mg. for about 2 years. I have recently noticed slight tremors in my face and shakiness in my hands, which comes and goes, ...

Can Cardizem LA be replaced with Cardizem CD?

My physician changed the dose of my Cardizem (LA) from 420 mg to 120 mg and added nebivolol, but rather than write LA, he wrote Cardizem CD. Are ...

Would there be much of a difference in side effects going from Cardizem 90 to Cardizem LA 120?

I have been on the Cardizem 90 for maybe a couple months and the Dr. just increased my dose. I felt woozy and really sleepy and the room was tilting ...