How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

Suboxone - I am currently taken suboxon and I am going for some laser surgery this week?

the doctor called , in a pain medicine and an antiobotic. I will be given Demerol during the surgery will this interact with my suboxone? What other ...

How does paxil and wellbutrin xl interact together? Been on paxil for 8+ years?

I've been taking paxil for 8+ years and I've been trying to wean off of it. I'm having a very difficult time with mood swings and ...

I was wondering if switching from paxil to cymbalta you continue to taper off paxil?

Hi i am new to all of this but i was wondering if anyone has has switched from paxil to cymbalta. I have an oppiate addiction that i have overcome ...

Does suboxone interact with Tramadol (or Ultram)?

I've been taking suboxone for 2 months and was prescribed Tramadol ER for pain. Will the suboxone cause problems for me or cut down the ...

Changing from Paxil to Lexapro. Weaned off Paxil several weeks?

Totally off Paxil and totally on 10 Lexapro going into my 3rd week. Better but not really good yet. Was perfectly fine on Paxil... don't know ...