How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

Suboxone - I am currently taken suboxon and I am going for some laser surgery this week?

the doctor called , in a pain medicine and an antiobotic. I will be given Demerol during the surgery will this interact with my suboxone? What other ...

How does paxil and wellbutrin xl interact together? Been on paxil for 8+ years?

I've been taking paxil for 8+ years and I've been trying to wean off of it. I'm having a very difficult time with mood swings and ...

Does suboxone interact with Tramadol (or Ultram)?

I've been taking suboxone for 2 months and was prescribed Tramadol ER for pain. Will the suboxone cause problems for me or cut down the ...

Paxil vs. Paxil CR?

Does anyone have any experience switching from generic Paxil to Paxil CR? I have been taking generic Paxil 10mg for 3 weeks now. It works well for ...