How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

I was wondering if switching from paxil to cymbalta you continue to taper off paxil?

Hi i am new to all of this but i was wondering if anyone has has switched from paxil to cymbalta. I have an oppiate addiction that i have overcome ...

Does suboxone interact with Tramadol (or Ultram)?

I've been taking suboxone for 2 months and was prescribed Tramadol ER for pain. Will the suboxone cause problems for me or cut down the ...

Mix and Match Paxil and Celexa- Questions?

So I usually take 10mg of Paxil a day. I briefly tried Celexa and didn't really get anything more out of it than Paxil maybe even less. So my ...

What is the differance between Paxil CR and Paxil?

I am taking Paxil daily, sometimes it's a little pink pill and sometimes a little blue pill, same dosage though, depending on the supplier. I ...