How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

I beat vicodine w/ suboxone.Now two weeks later I cant controll my nervouseness system or insmnia?

Doc prescribeb ambien and paxil, with both, doesn't seem like ive gotten any results or relief after aweek and half.11 days. i have a good job ...

I was wondering if switching from paxil to cymbalta you continue to taper off paxil?

Hi i am new to all of this but i was wondering if anyone has has switched from paxil to cymbalta. I have an oppiate addiction that i have overcome ...

What is the differance between Paxil CR and Paxil?

I am taking Paxil daily, sometimes it's a little pink pill and sometimes a little blue pill, same dosage though, depending on the supplier. I ...

Paxil vs. Paxil CR?

Does anyone have any experience switching from generic Paxil to Paxil CR? I have been taking generic Paxil 10mg for 3 weeks now. It works well for ...