How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

Suboxone - I am currently taken suboxon and I am going for some laser surgery this week?

the doctor called , in a pain medicine and an antiobotic. I will be given Demerol during the surgery will this interact with my suboxone? What other ...

How does paxil and wellbutrin xl interact together? Been on paxil for 8+ years?

I've been taking paxil for 8+ years and I've been trying to wean off of it. I'm having a very difficult time with mood swings and ...

I beat vicodine w/ suboxone.Now two weeks later I cant controll my nervouseness system or insmnia?

Doc prescribeb ambien and paxil, with both, doesn't seem like ive gotten any results or relief after aweek and half.11 days. i have a good job ...

Does suboxone interact with Tramadol (or Ultram)?

I've been taking suboxone for 2 months and was prescribed Tramadol ER for pain. Will the suboxone cause problems for me or cut down the ...

Mix and Match Paxil and Celexa- Questions?

So I usually take 10mg of Paxil a day. I briefly tried Celexa and didn't really get anything more out of it than Paxil maybe even less. So my ...