How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

How does paxil and wellbutrin xl interact together? Been on paxil for 8+ years?

I've been taking paxil for 8+ years and I've been trying to wean off of it. I'm having a very difficult time with mood swings and ...

Has anyone made a changeover from paxil to celexa?

I am in the process of slowly reducing Paxil and I'm down to 5mg a day from 20mg. Began taking Celexa 10 days ago as I'm coming off the ...

I was wondering if switching from paxil to cymbalta you continue to taper off paxil?

Hi i am new to all of this but i was wondering if anyone has has switched from paxil to cymbalta. I have an oppiate addiction that i have overcome ...

Mix and Match Paxil and Celexa- Questions?

So I usually take 10mg of Paxil a day. I briefly tried Celexa and didn't really get anything more out of it than Paxil maybe even less. So my ...