How do suboxone and paxil interact together?

Anonymous

paxil - is a Med for Anxiety and panic disorders.
suboxone - is used to treat opioid or narcotic dependence, or addiction like Morphine or Methadone pain killers.

Suboxone - I am currently taken suboxon and I am going for some laser surgery this week?

the doctor called , in a pain medicine and an antiobotic. I will be given Demerol during the surgery will this interact with my suboxone? What other ...

Has anyone made a changeover from paxil to celexa?

I am in the process of slowly reducing Paxil and I'm down to 5mg a day from 20mg. Began taking Celexa 10 days ago as I'm coming off the ...

Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

Does suboxone interact with Tramadol (or Ultram)?

I've been taking suboxone for 2 months and was prescribed Tramadol ER for pain. Will the suboxone cause problems for me or cut down the ...

Mix and Match Paxil and Celexa- Questions?

So I usually take 10mg of Paxil a day. I briefly tried Celexa and didn't really get anything more out of it than Paxil maybe even less. So my ...