Could someone please tell me how the generally work..I also have a few questions...

The clinic in my area is 11 dollars per visit... After a certain amount of days, I hear I can get take homes... Is this true? If after I been going there for a year will I have more than just 1 take home day? How does this usually work in most clinics? What is the the maximum amount of take homes you can achieve if you've been good?. I mean 11 dollars a day gets VERY VERY expensive and it would be very redundant do go there every single day...

The clinic in my area closes at 10am... What is with this time? I usually have school at 8am so that means I will have to get up an hour early to make it to the clinic... Are the wait times there very long? Like hours? How is the wait time usually and what time should I go to minimize wait time?

If I were to get started on methadone through the clinic, how would that affect my work? Am I protected? Do I admit to taking methadone on my drug screenings?

How do the dosings work? It will probably take me a week or two to figure out what is good for me. Do I get to change my dosage up or down after months of me going?

And last but not least... I am told by a friend that goes there that I need to make sure and do opiates the day before I go there because they will do a drug test to verify that I actually do opiates... Is this true? I'm taking opiates but worry that I might get rejected because of wrong place wrong time type situation... Can someone explain this to me?