How do ip466 make you feel?

Ibuprofen 800mg
Ibuprofen is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; headache; back pain (and more),

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-466-13667.html

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I found a purple and gray capsule in my daughters bedroom that has the imprint ST-3EF on the gray side and 224 over 3850 (like a fraction) What is ...

What is a pill that is round and is half blue and white that makes you sleep?

My friend gave me pill and i took it and i want to know what is it, i took 3 and they make me sleep.

I have been taking Proxetine 10mm for some time. The pills were oblong in shape.ape?

My latest prescription arrived as round pills, and seem to give me mild headaches and seem to make me want to sleep all the time. Should I be ...

What is this pill - with 'M / Z2' imprint?

M / Z2 Pink Round.10MG No other markings. This is supposed to be a Generic for Ambian but it doesn't make me sleepy and when i do finally go to ...

What do Ibuprofen pills look like?

The new IBUPROFEN pills I got have IP466 on them the old have 8I on them. Also why are the new IP466 pills larger then the 8I pills? Is their more ...