How do ip466 make you feel?

Ibuprofen 800mg
Ibuprofen is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; headache; back pain (and more),

Read more:

What is this pill - with 'ip466' imprint?

I have been taking Proxetine 10mm for some time. The pills were oblong in shape.ape?

My latest prescription arrived as round pills, and seem to give me mild headaches and seem to make me want to sleep all the time. Should I be ...

My dad took his first pill last night. It was 1 mg. small rd. pinkish pill?

It was given to help him sleep. When he woke up this morning he is complaining of leg cramps. Could this be the medication after only 1 pill?

What is this pill - with 'M / Z2' imprint?

M / Z2 Pink Round.10MG No other markings. This is supposed to be a Generic for Ambian but it doesn't make me sleepy and when i do finally go to ...

What do Ibuprofen pills look like?

The new IBUPROFEN pills I got have IP466 on them the old have 8I on them. Also why are the new IP466 pills larger then the 8I pills? Is their more ...