How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/lantus.html

Lantus Solostar Pen?

why are there 2 sets of numbers and what do they mean ? I was told to take 100 units per day . When I used a syringe it showed me but with the pen I ...

Lantus Solostar Pen - I take Lantus at night and Byetta during the day. I retired this year and now?

... My insurance company is fighting me over this. I been taking this for over ten years. Is anyone else taking this combination? I need to know an ...

Lantus Solostar Pen - Im taking 1000mg metformin in the mourning and at nighht and the doctor put me

... on the lantus pen 10mg at bedtime my question is im afraid the my sugar may drop while im sleeping and i wont wake to try to correct this could i ...

Lantus Solostar Pen - how do I refill the cartridge?

i have a Lantus SoloSTAR pen, I just finished my first cartridge an need to replace with a new cartridge, how do i refill the cartridge in my pen

How do I change the cartridge in a lantus solostar pen?

I have a lantus solostar pen which comes prefilled with lantus. now it's cartridge is empty and i buy a new cartridge from the medical shop so ...