How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/lantus.html

Lantus Solostar Pen?

why are there 2 sets of numbers and what do they mean ? I was told to take 100 units per day . When I used a syringe it showed me but with the pen I ...

Lantus Solostar Pen - I take Lantus at night and Byetta during the day. I retired this year and now?

... My insurance company is fighting me over this. I been taking this for over ten years. Is anyone else taking this combination? I need to know an ...

Lantus Solostar Pen - how do I refill the cartridge?

i have a Lantus SoloSTAR pen, I just finished my first cartridge an need to replace with a new cartridge, how do i refill the cartridge in my pen

How do I change the cartridge in a lantus solostar pen?

I have a lantus solostar pen which comes prefilled with lantus. now it's cartridge is empty and i buy a new cartridge from the medical shop so ...