How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/lantus.html

What if blood went inside the lantus solostar pen?

I was giving my mother her daily dosage of insulin, but when I pulled out the solostar pen, I notice some blood inside the pen. Can she still use the ...

Lantus Solostar Pen?

why are there 2 sets of numbers and what do they mean ? I was told to take 100 units per day . When I used a syringe it showed me but with the pen I ...

Unrefrigerated Solostar pens - can you put these back in the fridge if left out for a few hours?

Can you store unopened Lantus Solostar pens in the refridgerator. If left at room temp for more than a few hours.

Lantus Solostar Pen - how do I refill the cartridge?

i have a Lantus SoloSTAR pen, I just finished my first cartridge an need to replace with a new cartridge, how do i refill the cartridge in my pen