How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

Lantus SoloStar Pen?

I take Levothyroxin every morning and I start Lantus at bedtime tonight, will it affect the Lantus? I also take two other sugar medicines. My A1C is ...

Lantus Solostar Pen?

why are there 2 sets of numbers and what do they mean ? I was told to take 100 units per day . When I used a syringe it showed me but with the pen I ...

Unrefrigerated Solostar pens - can you put these back in the fridge if left out for a few hours?

Can you store unopened Lantus Solostar pens in the refridgerator. If left at room temp for more than a few hours.

How do I change the cartridge in a lantus solostar pen?

I have a lantus solostar pen which comes prefilled with lantus. now it's cartridge is empty and i buy a new cartridge from the medical shop so ...