How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/lantus.html

Lantus SoloStar Pen?

I take Levothyroxin every morning and I start Lantus at bedtime tonight, will it affect the Lantus? I also take two other sugar medicines. My A1C is ...

Lantus Solostar prefilled pen cost jumped to over $600 for 3 months supply?

Has anyone had trouble with their insurance covering the Lantus Solostar prefilled pen? My cost went up to $600 for a 3 month supply! I cannot afford ...

How do I change the cartridge in a lantus solostar pen?

I have a lantus solostar pen which comes prefilled with lantus. now it's cartridge is empty and i buy a new cartridge from the medical shop so ...

I am using lantus solostar pens and need to start using mail order. I use 4 units at breakfast, 6?

... units at lunch, and 5 units at dinner. Accounting for priming, how many boxes should I get for a 90 day supply?