How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/lantus.html

What if blood went inside the lantus solostar pen?

I was giving my mother her daily dosage of insulin, but when I pulled out the solostar pen, I notice some blood inside the pen. Can she still use the ...

Unrefrigerated Solostar pens - can you put these back in the fridge if left out for a few hours?

Can you store unopened Lantus Solostar pens in the refridgerator. If left at room temp for more than a few hours.

Lantus Solostar Pen - Im taking 1000mg metformin in the mourning and at nighht and the doctor put me

... on the lantus pen 10mg at bedtime my question is im afraid the my sugar may drop while im sleeping and i wont wake to try to correct this could i ...

Lantus Solostar prefilled pen cost jumped to over $600 for 3 months supply?

Has anyone had trouble with their insurance covering the Lantus Solostar prefilled pen? My cost went up to $600 for a 3 month supply! I cannot afford ...