How do I refill a lantus solostar pen?

Please see the link below. At almost the bottom of the link you'll find instruction on how to change a cartridge. Hope you find this useful.

What if blood went inside the lantus solostar pen?

I was giving my mother her daily dosage of insulin, but when I pulled out the solostar pen, I notice some blood inside the pen. Can she still use the ...

Lantus Solostar Pen?

why are there 2 sets of numbers and what do they mean ? I was told to take 100 units per day . When I used a syringe it showed me but with the pen I ...

Lantus Solostar Pen - Im taking 1000mg metformin in the mourning and at nighht and the doctor put me

... on the lantus pen 10mg at bedtime my question is im afraid the my sugar may drop while im sleeping and i wont wake to try to correct this could i ...

Lantus Solostar prefilled pen cost jumped to over $600 for 3 months supply?

Has anyone had trouble with their insurance covering the Lantus Solostar prefilled pen? My cost went up to $600 for a 3 month supply! I cannot afford ...

How do I change the cartridge in a lantus solostar pen?

I have a lantus solostar pen which comes prefilled with lantus. now it's cartridge is empty and i buy a new cartridge from the medical shop so ...