How do I get prescribed to vyvanse? I do not have ADHD or any medical symptoms?

ryonian777,
Why on Earth would you want to be prescribed any medication that treats symptoms/conditions that you don't even have???

ryonian777 22 Sep 2009

don't worry about it

Ohsnapitzkevin 1 May 2012

You have to go through a bunch of tests to see if you can get prescribed and it also depends on what grades you have in school as well. If you getting C's and D's and maybe 1 or 2 B's then you could probably get a prescription.

just pretend like u do and go see a counsler and tell him that ur friend has adhd and he recommended it to u and the doctor will be like ok.. trust me !

Vyvanse is a medicine you should take when you actually NEED it for ADD or ADHD. If you're interested in using this medication only for weight loss purposes, then be honest and consult your doctor with the right reasons.

Hello ryonian. Recreational use of a drug such as Vyvance can be dangerous. It can play havoc with your heart as well as blood pressure. Regards, pledge