How do I get Metanx delivered by mail?

This is a third tier drug for me so it costs $60.00 per month. I have never felt better than I did when taking this. Taking a super B-Complex Vitamin to supplement - its just not the same! Wonder where we can get it Cheaper?? NextRX is our source for Mailing our scripts to us. Maybe going to the Metanx sight? I hope this helps!

You are best to make contact with your local pharmacy and see what can be arranged.

Be careful about ordering online.

Check with your insurance company who you have your pharmacy benefits through, I currently work for Humana and we offer mailorder on medications. Most insurance have mailorder options.

I got mine for much less with a mail order pharmacy. My doctor told me how to contact them: Brand Direct Health Pharmax. Their website is www.bdhrx.com / phone number is 1-866-331-6440. The doctor sent the Metanx prescription to them and they called me back to arrange the shipment. Just got my refill and it was the same price-- about $40. Hope this helps you.