How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Can you take Neurontin to come off of being addicted to opiatis?

i want to know if taking neurontin while coming off of pain pills will help you get thru the withdrawls? or will it trigger seizures

I am prescribed 800mg neurontin 5x day.i am out and mydr is out of town. someone told me neurontin?

and lyrica is the same. what mg of lyrica equals 800mg of neurontin

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...