How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Can neurontin be used to treat anurisms ?

have a slow leaking anurism in the brain and just wandering if drs would prescribe neurontin for this

I am prescribed 800mg neurontin 5x day.i am out and mydr is out of town. someone told me neurontin?

and lyrica is the same. what mg of lyrica equals 800mg of neurontin

Can Neurontin cause fatigue?

I have been taking Neurontin for RLS for three weeks. I take 300mg at night, and I felt great in the beginning. My RLS has improved greatly, but I ...

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...