How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Can neurontin be used to treat anurisms ?

have a slow leaking anurism in the brain and just wandering if drs would prescribe neurontin for this

Hey if I take 600mg of neurontin and I don't need it what will it do to me?

i think my son has been slipping into my neurontin. he has been acting strange some nights. any words???

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

I have been on 10 mg of generic lexapro for 3 weeks for anxiety. I have days I feel it's hard to?

... concentrate and have a constant buzz in the back of my head. Does this buzz go away? When will I feel better?

I've read that Lyrica and Neurontin are "cousins." If Lyrica made me suicidal will Neurontin?

I have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety and have panic attacks. I am currently on 80 mg of Prozac, 300 of Wellbutrin and 3 mg of Ativan. I am ...