How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

How long does it take for neurontin to take full effect?

when on neurontin how does it take to see a change when doseage is changed

Can Neurontin cause fatigue?

I have been taking Neurontin for RLS for three weeks. I take 300mg at night, and I felt great in the beginning. My RLS has improved greatly, but I ...

Hey if I take 600mg of neurontin and I don't need it what will it do to me?

i think my son has been slipping into my neurontin. he has been acting strange some nights. any words???

I have been on 10 mg of generic lexapro for 3 weeks for anxiety. I have days I feel it's hard to?

... concentrate and have a constant buzz in the back of my head. Does this buzz go away? When will I feel better?

Can I take neurontin and mirtazapine together?

I have been taking 30mg mirtazapine as a sleep aid and today I was prescribed neurontin 300mg. I was told to take the neurontin at night so I am ...