How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Can neurontin be used to treat anurisms ?

have a slow leaking anurism in the brain and just wandering if drs would prescribe neurontin for this

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I have dilaudid 8mg and its not taking my pain away?

I have dilaudid 8mg and they are still not taking away my pain. I was in the hospital for c diff (bacteria in the GI tract) and crohns. They were ...

I've read that Lyrica and Neurontin are "cousins." If Lyrica made me suicidal will Neurontin?

I have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety and have panic attacks. I am currently on 80 mg of Prozac, 300 of Wellbutrin and 3 mg of Ativan. I am ...