How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

How long does it take for neurontin to take full effect?

when on neurontin how does it take to see a change when doseage is changed

Can Neurontin cause fatigue?

I have been taking Neurontin for RLS for three weeks. I take 300mg at night, and I felt great in the beginning. My RLS has improved greatly, but I ...

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I've read that Lyrica and Neurontin are "cousins." If Lyrica made me suicidal will Neurontin?

I have been diagnosed with depression, anxiety and have panic attacks. I am currently on 80 mg of Prozac, 300 of Wellbutrin and 3 mg of Ativan. I am ...