How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Re: below quote... What dosage do you take and what side effects do you have, if any?

Anonymous user said: User Rating: 10 Neurontin (gabapentin): I started using Neurontin this summer. I was not able to function when my vulvodynia ...

Can neurontin be used to treat anurisms ?

have a slow leaking anurism in the brain and just wandering if drs would prescribe neurontin for this

Can you take Neurontin to come off of being addicted to opiatis?

i want to know if taking neurontin while coming off of pain pills will help you get thru the withdrawls? or will it trigger seizures

Hey if I take 600mg of neurontin and I don't need it what will it do to me?

i think my son has been slipping into my neurontin. he has been acting strange some nights. any words???

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...