How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Re: below quote... What dosage do you take and what side effects do you have, if any?

Anonymous user said: User Rating: 10 Neurontin (gabapentin): I started using Neurontin this summer. I was not able to function when my vulvodynia ...

How long does it take for neurontin to take full effect?

when on neurontin how does it take to see a change when doseage is changed

Hey if I take 600mg of neurontin and I don't need it what will it do to me?

i think my son has been slipping into my neurontin. he has been acting strange some nights. any words???

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...