How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Re: below quote... What dosage do you take and what side effects do you have, if any?

Anonymous user said: User Rating: 10 Neurontin (gabapentin): I started using Neurontin this summer. I was not able to function when my vulvodynia ...

I am prescribed 800mg neurontin 5x day.i am out and mydr is out of town. someone told me neurontin?

and lyrica is the same. what mg of lyrica equals 800mg of neurontin

Can Neurontin cause fatigue?

I have been taking Neurontin for RLS for three weeks. I take 300mg at night, and I felt great in the beginning. My RLS has improved greatly, but I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...