How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Can neurontin be used to treat anurisms ?

have a slow leaking anurism in the brain and just wandering if drs would prescribe neurontin for this

Can you take Neurontin to come off of being addicted to opiatis?

i want to know if taking neurontin while coming off of pain pills will help you get thru the withdrawls? or will it trigger seizures

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I have been on 10 mg of generic lexapro for 3 weeks for anxiety. I have days I feel it's hard to?

... concentrate and have a constant buzz in the back of my head. Does this buzz go away? When will I feel better?