How can you catch a "buzz" from neurontin?

i am only curiouse because i have teenagers in the home, and want to know if i should keep it out of the medicine cabenet.

Re: below quote... What dosage do you take and what side effects do you have, if any?

Anonymous user said: User Rating: 10 Neurontin (gabapentin): I started using Neurontin this summer. I was not able to function when my vulvodynia ...

How long does it take for neurontin to take full effect?

when on neurontin how does it take to see a change when doseage is changed

How close together can I take Neurontin?

Am on Neurontin because of shingles. I take it at night but when I take it in the morning, i am so drowsy & tired it is hard to function. Could I ...

Prozac and side effects and alcohol?

Hi, Been on prozac for a week. I used to "get it on" two to three times a day. Now despite my boyfriends best attempts I can't climax, ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...