How can we compare between the efficacy of pregabalin and gabapentin?

for treating which condition?

fast acting&low side effect

Will I gain weight on Pregabalin like I did with gabapentin.

I was taking Gabapentin for some time but put loads of weight on with that - will Pregabalin be the same or is it better? I am hoping to shed some ...

Is it safe to take both gabapinten and pregabalin?

I take gabapenten for nerve pain and left bottle at work, I have a sample of Lyrica at home and was wondering if i could take it in place of ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

Pregabalin?

pregabalin interaction with hydrocodone5mg/acetaminophen325mg tab gabapentin 300mg cap and meloxicam 15 tab pregabalin will not interact in this ...

Changing from gabapentin 2700mg a day to 2x 75mg pregablin?

I got stabbed through the side of my stomach 12" in depth and it's left me with severe nerve damage to both of my top end of my thighs ...