How can we compare between the efficacy of pregabalin and gabapentin?

for treating which condition?

fast acting&low side effect

Pregabalin - How long do the `less serious` side affects last?

I have been taking Pregabalin for a few months and am currently taking 75mg x 3 over a period of 24 hours and the efects don`t seem to be any less.

Will I gain weight on Pregabalin like I did with gabapentin.

I was taking Gabapentin for some time but put loads of weight on with that - will Pregabalin be the same or is it better? I am hoping to shed some ...

Is it safe to take both gabapinten and pregabalin?

I take gabapenten for nerve pain and left bottle at work, I have a sample of Lyrica at home and was wondering if i could take it in place of ...

Is this pregabalin withdrawal?

I was on pregabalin 75mg twice a day for roughly 3 and a half months for severe anxiety. The pregabalin didn't really help me and the side ...

Changing from gabapentin 2700mg a day to 2x 75mg pregablin?

I got stabbed through the side of my stomach 12" in depth and it's left me with severe nerve damage to both of my top end of my thighs ...