How can one extract the tylenol in hydrocodone?

You're in the wrong forum, go someplace else and ask your question..Good luck..Dave

Lowest Dosage of Tylenol combined with highest dosage of hydrocodone?

what is the lowest dosage of acetaminophen (tylenol) combined with the highest dosage of vicodin (hydrocodone) made in a pill? I know of 10 mg ...

What can you take for accute pain other than hydrocodone, I get severe side efects from oxycodone?

The hydrocodone isn't working because your limited to the amount of tylenol or ibufrofen thats in it, and apparently you can't get it with ...

When switching from tylenol/hydrocodone to tramadol, how long should you wait before the switch?

How many hours should you wait before taking your first dose of Tramadol when you were just switched to it from Tylenol/hyrocodone for pain? I took ...

Is taking multiple small doses of acetominophen throughout the day harmful?

My 84 year old father has been taking 500mg of Tylenol 4 to 6 times per day, everyday, for more than 1 year. He is taking it primarily for hip pain ...