How can I make the taste better?

what are you trying to get to taste better?

My cat loves icy hot?

I use over the counter Icy Hot medicated Lotion for my pain, I have read both pros and cons about this. Every time I put this on my arms shoulder and ...

Are there any ways to make lactulose easier to take, i.e., taste better?

My husband has cirrhosis of the liver and must take lactulose 30 mL 2 x's day, but the taste literally makes him ill. Does anyone have any ...

Smoothie Readi-Cat 2 - I have a CT scan scheduled for 8:30 am tomorrow. Instructions say to start?

... drinking at 9pm tonight. Can I start early?

I need to take Readi-Cat 2 and just found out I don't have enough to take it 4 hours before?

I can get more 1 1/2 hours before the test so I will have enough but due to a mistake, I don't have the full two bottles, just one and I must ...

Is it acceptable to give a biomycin injection to a cat?

A friend's cat was injected with biomycin by the owner's boyfriend. He is a hog farmer and the cat had an oozing wound on its side. The ...