How can I make the taste better?

what are you trying to get to taste better?

My cat loves icy hot?

I use over the counter Icy Hot medicated Lotion for my pain, I have read both pros and cons about this. Every time I put this on my arms shoulder and ...

Does Readi-Cat 2 Berry Smoothie contain carbs or sugar? How much?

I am an insulin dependent, type 1 diabetic. I have to take an insulin shot before ingesting any carbs or sugar. I have to drink Barium Sulfate for a ...

I need to take Readi-Cat 2 and just found out I don't have enough to take it 4 hours before?

I can get more 1 1/2 hours before the test so I will have enough but due to a mistake, I don't have the full two bottles, just one and I must ...

Is readi-cat 2 safe for diabetic patient?

I am a diabetic patient and need to take Readi-cat2 for a CT Scan. My sugar levels are in control but I needyo know if this product can alter my ...

I am scheduled for a ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis, and have been?

given 2 bottles of Berry Smoothie Readi-cat 2 to take prior to procedure. Will this affect my kidneys? I am a diabetic