How can I make the taste better?

what are you trying to get to taste better?

Readi-Cat 2 - How many calories are in this stuff. I had to drink 3 - 8 oz. glasses of it before my?

... Pet Scan - I think that was about 750 ml?

Does Readi-Cat 2 Berry Smoothie contain carbs or sugar? How much?

I am an insulin dependent, type 1 diabetic. I have to take an insulin shot before ingesting any carbs or sugar. I have to drink Barium Sulfate for a ...

Smoothie Readi-Cat 2 - I have a CT scan scheduled for 8:30 am tomorrow. Instructions say to start?

... drinking at 9pm tonight. Can I start early?

Is readi-cat 2 safe for diabetic patient?

I am a diabetic patient and need to take Readi-cat2 for a CT Scan. My sugar levels are in control but I needyo know if this product can alter my ...

What is the total carb count for banana smoothie readi-cat 2 barium sulfate 450 ml container?

I am type 2 diabetic and drank 2 containers of above-named suspension last night and 2 more this morning prior to a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvis. ...