How can I get in touch withthe manufacturer who makes sal-tropine 0.4mgtablet?

You could write, call or e-mail them at:
Hope Pharmaceuticals,
16416 N. 92nd Street #125, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: (800) 755-9595.
Fax: (480) 607-1971.
E-mail: questions@hopepharm.com

My mother was recently told that the manufacturer who made Dextron no longer makes it. Is that true

She has an iron deficiency and had been receiving Dextran about twice a year for the past 4 years or so. The hospital where she has been receiving ...

I have been suffering with chronic back pain for over 8 yrs. It started in between my sholder?

... blades. It would take my breath away, making it impossible to take a deep breath. It is very sensitive to touch, it makes me cramp, I always have ...

Does pristiq cause itchy skin that hurts?

i have been on pristiq for 3 days now 50mg at bed time was told to take in the morning as havent been sleeping hope it makes a difference but my skin ...

Migraine - does anyone have any touch issues with toprimate? I'm on 25 mg only... and my sense of?

does anyone have any issues with thier sense if touch??? mine is off.. seems things don't feel right... :( I'm only on 25 mg.. won't ...