How can I get in touch withthe manufacturer who makes sal-tropine 0.4mgtablet?

You could write, call or e-mail them at:
Hope Pharmaceuticals,
16416 N. 92nd Street #125, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: (800) 755-9595.
Fax: (480) 607-1971.
E-mail: questions@hopepharm.com

My mother was recently told that the manufacturer who made Dextron no longer makes it. Is that true

She has an iron deficiency and had been receiving Dextran about twice a year for the past 4 years or so. The hospital where she has been receiving ...

Were can I find HYPER-SAL in canada ? I Ask several pharmacy and they don't know what it is?

I need it for my son, he as sever congestion problem Please I need someones help!!!

Migraine - does anyone have any touch issues with toprimate? I'm on 25 mg only... and my sense of?

does anyone have any issues with thier sense if touch??? mine is off.. seems things don't feel right... :( I'm only on 25 mg.. won't ...

Is sal-tropine gluten free?

Over sensation in my hands and feet?

I have some kind of over sensation in my hands and feet that I can't touch certain things. Touching makes me feel that same feeling that people ...