How can I get in touch withthe manufacturer who makes sal-tropine 0.4mgtablet?

You could write, call or e-mail them at:
Hope Pharmaceuticals,
16416 N. 92nd Street #125, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: (800) 755-9595.
Fax: (480) 607-1971.
E-mail: questions@hopepharm.com

My mother was recently told that the manufacturer who made Dextron no longer makes it. Is that true

She has an iron deficiency and had been receiving Dextran about twice a year for the past 4 years or so. The hospital where she has been receiving ...

Manufacturer/Distributor info?

Under the "Manufacturer/Distributor" heading in the pill identifier, the Manufacturer/Distributor is listed as "URL". Has anyone ...

Does pristiq cause itchy skin that hurts?

i have been on pristiq for 3 days now 50mg at bed time was told to take in the morning as havent been sleeping hope it makes a difference but my skin ...

Were can I find HYPER-SAL in canada ? I Ask several pharmacy and they don't know what it is?

I need it for my son, he as sever congestion problem Please I need someones help!!!

Is it safe to inhale Hyper Sal while on at home oxygen?

I'm running on 4 liters of oxygen 24hrs/day, I take Hyper Sal, Is it safe to be on the oxygen while taking this medication, or is it flammable?