How can I get humira for free or low cost?

I've been getting Humira free for the last couple of years. Go to this site and follow their instructions.

http://www.humira.com/Global/FinancialHelp/Default.aspx

There you will see how you can get it free or low cost depending on your financial situation.

I don't think you'll get Humira free anywhere but you may be able to get it a bit cheaper. Please contact the manufacturer (Abbott Laboratories) ... they may have some sort of patient assistance programs.

geekygranny 29 Aug 2010

Hi There!

I DO get it free! Have had it for two years so far. You just have to prove your financial status. And yes, they do have a patient assistance program.

Hi. I understand your situation. I have severe RA I was diagnosed back in Feb 2004 after I received a work injury. I am now permanently disabled for life.

Anyway, I am taking alot of medication I have Medicare but I don't have part D I have Blue Shield from my retirement and have to pay $10 to $50 out of pocket copayment. And it adds up.

Humira has a HUMIRA PROTECTION PLAN card Abbott Co. (Hepling patients access Humira) the phone number to call is 1-888-486-4723 Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-8 p.m. est.

My copayment was $100 then is went down to $35 now with the help of HUMIRA PROTECTION PLAN CARD BENEFITS my copayment is $5. Let me tell you that is SUCH A BIG HELP, those people are so kind and compassionate and they want to all the people who can't afford the medication. So, I hope you call them, I know they will help you. Take care and God Bless.

I have an Abbott Humira Card, and it only covers you completely for one time and then makes you foot the bill for 500 and 800 the second and third times you buy Humira. The total prescription price has been 1200 to 1600 dollars per two syringe tray kits. I have maxed out my credit cards paying for this medication over the last five years. If you are at a very low income level or on Medicare, then you can get low co-pays. The rest of us are footing the bill for this.

brflores 14 Apr 2013

I am very sorry to hear that. I have worked all of my life I became disabled 2004, worked for Santa Barbara Co Probation Dept. for 14 years. I only recieve my retirement which only pays into my Blue Shield, vision, dental, and I receive SS Disablity that I paid into over the years that I worked, isn't much. My husband got lay-off from his job going on 2 years at a TV station were he put in 27 years and got no retirement. Umemployment is only enough just to pay the rent. He doesn't quilfiy for medical or medicare too young. But, they are other companies that are willing to help no matter what. Also, there is a company by the name of Acurian Health Your Guide To Health Options. It's a exploring potential research for RA, but you have to meet the study criteria you'll receive at no cost. They sent me a letter and I do apply. What they do is investigational drug being studied for RA, Study related visit and lab test.