How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What are these? Yellow Pills, scored down center, SUN imprinted (the word)?

Found these pills in a bottle that has, handwritten, celexa and vicodin, but they are neither. All are cut in half, yellow, round, small, about a ...

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...