How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

What is this pill - with '3250' imprint?

I HAVE PILLS ROUND YELLOW WITH A CRAZY LOOKING Y ON 1 SIDE AND 2530 ON THE OTHER SIDE THE PILL IS SCORED ON 1 SIDE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

What is this pill - with '44' imprint?

These pills are yellow, round, with 44 on the top half of one side with 403 under the 44. Nothing is imprinted on the other side of the pills. What ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

Three different pills found in teenagers room. None have imprints. One is olive green and round. One is white and round. One is light yellow and ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!