How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this yellow round pill with 'c / de' imprint?

not sure what drug this can you please idenitdfy it c - de yellow and round

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...

Small round, yellow pill with MRD10 imprint?

I have searched everywhere to determine what kind of pill I have found in my child's room. I found a huge bag of approximately 300 round yellow ...

Round , yellow, K|B Pill identification help!?

Small, round yellow pill with straight line cutting it in half, K on one side, B on the other. I've searched everywhere and only seen K|8 green ...