How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

This round yellow gel cap is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment or flu?

It is a small gel cap with no imprint I recall and looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. It is a narcotic or local anesthetic ...

Light Yellow Round Pill with K (with arrow on upper arm) and 37 on one side?

I found two light yellow pills on my couch that are round. On one side there is a K with an arrow on the upper arm and 37 (K37) and on the other, is ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

Three different pills found in teenagers room. None have imprints. One is olive green and round. One is white and round. One is light yellow and ...

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...