How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

What is this yellow round pill with 'c / de' imprint?

not sure what drug this can you please idenitdfy it c - de yellow and round

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...

Imprint 17 AV round yellow pill?

A pill was found at my job and we cannot seem to identify it. It's small, yellow, round with the imprint of 17 and AV underneath it.

Small round, yellow pill with MRD10 imprint?

I have searched everywhere to determine what kind of pill I have found in my child's room. I found a huge bag of approximately 300 round yellow ...