How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

This round yellow gel cap is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment or flu?

It is a small gel cap with no imprint I recall and looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. It is a narcotic or local anesthetic ...

What is this pill - with '44' imprint?

These pills are yellow, round, with 44 on the top half of one side with 403 under the 44. Nothing is imprinted on the other side of the pills. What ...

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

Three different pills found in teenagers room. None have imprints. One is olive green and round. One is white and round. One is light yellow and ...

What are these? Yellow Pills, scored down center, SUN imprinted (the word)?

Found these pills in a bottle that has, handwritten, celexa and vicodin, but they are neither. All are cut in half, yellow, round, small, about a ...