How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

What is this pill - with '3250' imprint?

I HAVE PILLS ROUND YELLOW WITH A CRAZY LOOKING Y ON 1 SIDE AND 2530 ON THE OTHER SIDE THE PILL IS SCORED ON 1 SIDE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY ...

What is this pill - with 'D8' imprint, scored, round, yellow?

It has a cross score mark with D in upper left corner, and 8 in lower right corner. It is round and yellow.

What is this pill - with '12.5' imprint?

I found some small round yellow pills with 12.5 and 240 right underneath of that. Does anyone know what these might be?

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

Small round, yellow pill with MRD10 imprint?

I have searched everywhere to determine what kind of pill I have found in my child's room. I found a huge bag of approximately 300 round yellow ...