How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

Please help! Has anyone taken/heard of a methadone pill that's yellow round w/ no imprints?

I've come across some methadone pills, i've taken methadone plenty of times before and have never seen anything that looks like what I have ...

What is this pill - round, yellow, with imprint "d"?

The only imprint is a "d" on one side, maybe a "p" if you rotate it. That is all for the imprint. It is light yellow and round.

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

Imprint 17 AV round yellow pill?

A pill was found at my job and we cannot seem to identify it. It's small, yellow, round with the imprint of 17 and AV underneath it.