How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

What is this pill - with '3250' imprint?

I HAVE PILLS ROUND YELLOW WITH A CRAZY LOOKING Y ON 1 SIDE AND 2530 ON THE OTHER SIDE THE PILL IS SCORED ON 1 SIDE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

Light Yellow Round Pill with K (with arrow on upper arm) and 37 on one side?

I found two light yellow pills on my couch that are round. On one side there is a K with an arrow on the upper arm and 37 (K37) and on the other, is ...

What is this pill - with '44' imprint?

These pills are yellow, round, with 44 on the top half of one side with 403 under the 44. Nothing is imprinted on the other side of the pills. What ...

What are these? Yellow Pills, scored down center, SUN imprinted (the word)?

Found these pills in a bottle that has, handwritten, celexa and vicodin, but they are neither. All are cut in half, yellow, round, small, about a ...