How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

What is this pill - with '44' imprint?

These pills are yellow, round, with 44 on the top half of one side with 403 under the 44. Nothing is imprinted on the other side of the pills. What ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

Three different pills found in teenagers room. None have imprints. One is olive green and round. One is white and round. One is light yellow and ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What are these? Yellow Pills, scored down center, SUN imprinted (the word)?

Found these pills in a bottle that has, handwritten, celexa and vicodin, but they are neither. All are cut in half, yellow, round, small, about a ...

0 answers 20 days ago