How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

This round yellow gel cap is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment or flu?

It is a small gel cap with no imprint I recall and looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. It is a narcotic or local anesthetic ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

Three different pills found in teenagers room. None have imprints. One is olive green and round. One is white and round. One is light yellow and ...

What are these? Yellow Pills, scored down center, SUN imprinted (the word)?

Found these pills in a bottle that has, handwritten, celexa and vicodin, but they are neither. All are cut in half, yellow, round, small, about a ...