How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

What is this pill - with '3250' imprint?

I HAVE PILLS ROUND YELLOW WITH A CRAZY LOOKING Y ON 1 SIDE AND 2530 ON THE OTHER SIDE THE PILL IS SCORED ON 1 SIDE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

This round yellow gel cap is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment or flu?

It is a small gel cap with no imprint I recall and looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. It is a narcotic or local anesthetic ...

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

What is this pill - with '81' imprint also yellow in color and round the 81 is carved into the pill?

The pill has a dull finish on clearly stamped 81 other side is blank yellow round and the size or normal pill like aspirin I was told it was Valium ...