How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

What is this pill - with '3250' imprint?

I HAVE PILLS ROUND YELLOW WITH A CRAZY LOOKING Y ON 1 SIDE AND 2530 ON THE OTHER SIDE THE PILL IS SCORED ON 1 SIDE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY ...

Small yellow pill?

I have a bottle that came from the pharmacy with two kinds of pills. The label states that the pills (lisinopril - 10mg - Watson 407) are ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

This round yellow gel cap is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment or flu?

It is a small gel cap with no imprint I recall and looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. It is a narcotic or local anesthetic ...

What is this pill - with '44' imprint?

These pills are yellow, round, with 44 on the top half of one side with 403 under the 44. Nothing is imprinted on the other side of the pills. What ...