How can I crush up op 40 round yellow pills?

The whole purpose of the new Oxycontin pills imprined OP is that you can't crush them.

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

This is for a sore throat, respiratory ailment. It is a round yellow gel cap looks like a vitamin E cap, but not egg shaped - it is round. it is a ...

What is this pill - with '44' imprint?

These pills are yellow, round, with 44 on the top half of one side with 403 under the 44. Nothing is imprinted on the other side of the pills. What ...

Looking for small round yellow allergy pill but can't remember the name?

my mom gave me 4 allergy pills that were small round and yellow in color and they worked GREAT. She got them over the counter at the pharmacy. ...

I cant find my pill anywhere on internet!help please!it is round and yellow with mp 30 on it?

My pill is round and yellow it has a mp and 30 on the front and blank on the other side.please help me ASAP!!!

What are these? Yellow Pills, scored down center, SUN imprinted (the word)?

Found these pills in a bottle that has, handwritten, celexa and vicodin, but they are neither. All are cut in half, yellow, round, small, about a ...