What are you taking Horizant for? RLS is usually 600mg 1xday and PHN is 600mg 2xday This is a fairly new drug on the market, I would make sure your dosage is right and someone didn't make a mistake, either your pharmacy or doctor.I guess it could be used for something else but, I've been researching this drug for my own use and haven't heard about other conditions that it is being used for.Be careful...

You are taking a higher dose than what is recommended. The usual recommended dosage for HORIZANT is 600 mg once daily taken with food at about 5 PM.
In clinical trials doses above 600mg showed no benefit and caused an increase in adverse reactions.
Talk with your doctor if you are concerned about your dosage.