Hiw does dilaudid show up on a drug test?

Dilaudid is hyromorphone and will show up as an opiate.

Will a dilaudid show up under the same catergory as a roxycodone on a five panel drug test?

will you just test positive for opiates for both pill?

Hi, Could some please give me a correct answer - will methadone show up on a drug test?

I took a drug test today, urine 45105n not sure what it means? Is it just a basic test? I have been doing this research on my computer and reading ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Will Lyrica show up on a lab urine drug test with low detection levels?

I took 75 mg of Lyrica 3 hours before my urine test and the test was to see if I was taking it. Should it show up?

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...