Hiw does dilaudid show up on a drug test?

Dilaudid is hyromorphone and will show up as an opiate.

Will a dilaudid show up under the same catergory as a roxycodone on a five panel drug test?

will you just test positive for opiates for both pill?

Urine Test - Plz Help! My urin test came back postive for dilaudid,,, I have never taken it!! I am?

... taking Norco,and that is ok. But my boss want to "let me go", for drug use. Does anyone know how this could happen... and where I can ...

Why won,t fenfanyl and dilaudid show up on my urine test?

I have chronic pain in my back and legs due to degenerative arthritis and fibromalgia. I've had trouble keeping a doctor because the drugs never ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Will Lyrica show up on a lab urine drug test with low detection levels?

I took 75 mg of Lyrica 3 hours before my urine test and the test was to see if I was taking it. Should it show up?