Hiw does dilaudid show up on a drug test?

Dilaudid is hyromorphone and will show up as an opiate.

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

Urine Test - Plz Help! My urin test came back postive for dilaudid,,, I have never taken it!! I am?

... taking Norco,and that is ok. But my boss want to "let me go", for drug use. Does anyone know how this could happen... and where I can ...

How do these drugs show up in urine tests and how?opana,dilaudid,oc,hydrocodone,xanax,klonopin?

I would like to know specfically what chemicals dilaudid, opana, xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, klonopin, morpine, and marijuana would show up on a ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...