Hiw does dilaudid show up on a drug test?

Dilaudid is hyromorphone and will show up as an opiate.

Will a dilaudid show up under the same catergory as a roxycodone on a five panel drug test?

will you just test positive for opiates for both pill?

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

How do these drugs show up in urine tests and how?opana,dilaudid,oc,hydrocodone,xanax,klonopin?

I would like to know specfically what chemicals dilaudid, opana, xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, klonopin, morpine, and marijuana would show up on a ...

Will Lyrica show up on a lab urine drug test with low detection levels?

I took 75 mg of Lyrica 3 hours before my urine test and the test was to see if I was taking it. Should it show up?

Dilaudid use?

I am prescribed 2 dilaudid per day but took 6 per day. I realize the drug will show up in an immunoassay at my pain clinic, but can they detect the ...