Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

Can reducing Prozac dose make you feel premenstrual or hormonal?

I recently had a decrease in prozac and felt premenstrual: After thinking I went through an early menopause as I did not have a period for two years ...

How would I write a titrating/increasing dose of prozac?

initial dose starting at 20mg every am-I want to titrate up to 80 mg/day at 10mg intervals- how is that written?

Is anyone on Prozac for anxiety and have you found it helped?

Have been on 10 mg prozac for 21 days now and have not noticed much difference.How much longer before it kicks in. Is my dose not strong enough?.My ...

Prozac - After increasing to 40mg please answer?

Hello everyone I have read amazing posts about prozac Im on fluoxetine , had increased the dosage two weeks ago after a blip and upon request of my ...

Prozac at 80mgs is not helping me anymore would celexa be a good swich?

I have also been on prozac for 10 years at 40 then 60 and then 80mg for a month and thats the highest dose and my anexity keeps getting worse. Thats ...