Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

Can reducing Prozac dose make you feel premenstrual or hormonal?

I recently had a decrease in prozac and felt premenstrual: After thinking I went through an early menopause as I did not have a period for two years ...

If someone taking normal dose of prozac still have trouble sleeping for 2 or more days?

Is taking more than your normal dose of prozac the main cause for sleep problems (not overdosing)?

What's been your highest dose of geodon?

I've recently been given the go ahead by my doctor to take 60mg. in the morning and my usual 160mg/night. Due to severe stress I'm going ...

Is anyone on Prozac for anxiety and have you found it helped?

Have been on 10 mg prozac for 21 days now and have not noticed much difference.How much longer before it kicks in. Is my dose not strong enough?.My ...

Dose Prozac give you hair lose I have being my hair has being going very fin and I'm worried that I?

... might be losing my hair I don't know if I'm worrying to much I'm on 20mg of Prozac