Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

Can reducing Prozac dose make you feel premenstrual or hormonal?

I recently had a decrease in prozac and felt premenstrual: After thinking I went through an early menopause as I did not have a period for two years ...

What's been your highest dose of geodon?

I've recently been given the go ahead by my doctor to take 60mg. in the morning and my usual 160mg/night. Due to severe stress I'm going ...

How would I write a titrating/increasing dose of prozac?

initial dose starting at 20mg every am-I want to titrate up to 80 mg/day at 10mg intervals- how is that written?

Dose Prozac give you hair lose I have being my hair has being going very fin and I'm worried that I?

... might be losing my hair I don't know if I'm worrying to much I'm on 20mg of Prozac

Prozac at 80mgs is not helping me anymore would celexa be a good swich?

I have also been on prozac for 10 years at 40 then 60 and then 80mg for a month and thats the highest dose and my anexity keeps getting worse. Thats ...