Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

Can reducing Prozac dose make you feel premenstrual or hormonal?

I recently had a decrease in prozac and felt premenstrual: After thinking I went through an early menopause as I did not have a period for two years ...

What is the lowest dose of klonopin to highest?

there r many diffrent mg. and colors im prescribed th 0.5 then theres the 1mg color yellow with number r34 on it then the blue ialso heard of these ...

Prozac - After increasing to 40mg please answer?

Hello everyone I have read amazing posts about prozac Im on fluoxetine , had increased the dosage two weeks ago after a blip and upon request of my ...

Dose Prozac give you hair lose I have being my hair has being going very fin and I'm worried that I?

... might be losing my hair I don't know if I'm worrying to much I'm on 20mg of Prozac

Prozac at 80mgs is not helping me anymore would celexa be a good swich?

I have also been on prozac for 10 years at 40 then 60 and then 80mg for a month and thats the highest dose and my anexity keeps getting worse. Thats ...