Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

If someone taking normal dose of prozac still have trouble sleeping for 2 or more days?

Is taking more than your normal dose of prozac the main cause for sleep problems (not overdosing)?

How would I write a titrating/increasing dose of prozac?

initial dose starting at 20mg every am-I want to titrate up to 80 mg/day at 10mg intervals- how is that written?

Is anyone on Prozac for anxiety and have you found it helped?

Have been on 10 mg prozac for 21 days now and have not noticed much difference.How much longer before it kicks in. Is my dose not strong enough?.My ...

Prozac - After increasing to 40mg please answer?

Hello everyone I have read amazing posts about prozac Im on fluoxetine , had increased the dosage two weeks ago after a blip and upon request of my ...

Dose Prozac give you hair lose I have being my hair has being going very fin and I'm worried that I?

... might be losing my hair I don't know if I'm worrying to much I'm on 20mg of Prozac