Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

I take 40mg. of Prozac a day... Today I messed up and took a double dose. What will that do to me?

I have been on Prozac for several years due to symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. This is the first time I mistakenly did this?

What's been your highest dose of geodon?

I've recently been given the go ahead by my doctor to take 60mg. in the morning and my usual 160mg/night. Due to severe stress I'm going ...

How would I write a titrating/increasing dose of prozac?

initial dose starting at 20mg every am-I want to titrate up to 80 mg/day at 10mg intervals- how is that written?

What is the lowest dose of klonopin to highest?

there r many diffrent mg. and colors im prescribed th 0.5 then theres the 1mg color yellow with number r34 on it then the blue ialso heard of these ...

Prozac at 80mgs is not helping me anymore would celexa be a good swich?

I have also been on prozac for 10 years at 40 then 60 and then 80mg for a month and thats the highest dose and my anexity keeps getting worse. Thats ...