Whats the highest dose of prozac you can take?

The max recommended dose is 80 mg a day.

Can reducing Prozac dose make you feel premenstrual or hormonal?

I recently had a decrease in prozac and felt premenstrual: After thinking I went through an early menopause as I did not have a period for two years ...

I take 40mg. of Prozac a day... Today I messed up and took a double dose. What will that do to me?

I have been on Prozac for several years due to symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. This is the first time I mistakenly did this?

What's been your highest dose of geodon?

I've recently been given the go ahead by my doctor to take 60mg. in the morning and my usual 160mg/night. Due to severe stress I'm going ...

How would I write a titrating/increasing dose of prozac?

initial dose starting at 20mg every am-I want to titrate up to 80 mg/day at 10mg intervals- how is that written?

Prozac - After increasing to 40mg please answer?

Hello everyone I have read amazing posts about prozac Im on fluoxetine , had increased the dosage two weeks ago after a blip and upon request of my ...