Is high blood sugar one of the side effects of forteo?

Its not a listed side effect.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Have any of you had a problem with high blood sugar levels after starting on a?

... diuretic like Furosemide? It is the only med. change I have made in last 10 days and now my blood sugar levels are soaring up to: 190-347 they ...

Does Lamictal cause High Blood Sugar?

Abilify & pre-diabetes, has anyone had this & stopped Abilify & relied just on a mood stabilizer?

I have just been diagnosed as having acquired pre-diabetes. I consume abilify. One of the stated side-effects of abilify IS pre-diabetes, which is ...

How long after stopping your crestor will it take to bring your blood sugar back to a normal level?

or will your blood sugar will always be high? I have been taking crestor for 2 years with good results but i have recently developed type 2 diabetes ...

Does linezz cause high blood sugar?

I am taking linezz and ever since I started taking it my blood sugar is running in the 300's.is this a side effect?