Is high blood sugar one of the side effects of forteo?

Its not a listed side effect.

How long after stopping your crestor will it take to bring your blood sugar back to a normal level?

or will your blood sugar will always be high? I have been taking crestor for 2 years with good results but i have recently developed type 2 diabetes ...

Regarding safety and efficacy of Gotu Kola?

I like the benefits that I read about the supplement Gotu Kola. The literature seems to indicate possible side effects of sleepiness, high ...

Im in the hospital due to a severe asthma attack..i was put on a iv drip of 125 mg of prednisone I m

... having terrible side effects like high blood sugar, and blood pressure has this happened to any one else

Can I mix Janumet with Atorva for high cholesterol?

I just found out I have high blood sugar and high cholesterol. I was prescribed Janumet and Atorva. I am a little worried about taking both together. ...

How does high blood sugar feel compared to low blood sugar?

I have been non-diabetic hypoglycemic all my life and know what low blood sugar feels like. Recently though I have been feeling different after ...

1 answer 4 days ago