Is high blood sugar one of the side effects of forteo?

Its not a listed side effect.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Have any of you had a problem with high blood sugar levels after starting on a?

... diuretic like Furosemide? It is the only med. change I have made in last 10 days and now my blood sugar levels are soaring up to: 190-347 they ...

Regarding safety and efficacy of Gotu Kola?

I like the benefits that I read about the supplement Gotu Kola. The literature seems to indicate possible side effects of sleepiness, high ...

Im in the hospital due to a severe asthma attack..i was put on a iv drip of 125 mg of prednisone I m

... having terrible side effects like high blood sugar, and blood pressure has this happened to any one else

Can I mix Janumet with Atorva for high cholesterol?

I just found out I have high blood sugar and high cholesterol. I was prescribed Janumet and Atorva. I am a little worried about taking both together. ...