Is high blood sugar one of the side effects of forteo?

Its not a listed side effect.

Glimepiride - It has lots of side effects listed. Is it safe?

My wife just discovered she has sugar problems. It was found by her Dr.'s lab test to be 450 . She has all the symptons for high sugar in her ...

Abilify & pre-diabetes, has anyone had this & stopped Abilify & relied just on a mood stabilizer?

I have just been diagnosed as having acquired pre-diabetes. I consume abilify. One of the stated side-effects of abilify IS pre-diabetes, which is ...

How long after stopping your crestor will it take to bring your blood sugar back to a normal level?

or will your blood sugar will always be high? I have been taking crestor for 2 years with good results but i have recently developed type 2 diabetes ...

How does high blood sugar feel compared to low blood sugar?

I have been non-diabetic hypoglycemic all my life and know what low blood sugar feels like. Recently though I have been feeling different after ...