Is high blood sugar one of the side effects of forteo?

Its not a listed side effect.

Abilify & pre-diabetes, has anyone had this & stopped Abilify & relied just on a mood stabilizer?

I have just been diagnosed as having acquired pre-diabetes. I consume abilify. One of the stated side-effects of abilify IS pre-diabetes, which is ...

Regarding safety and efficacy of Gotu Kola?

I like the benefits that I read about the supplement Gotu Kola. The literature seems to indicate possible side effects of sleepiness, high ...

Does linezz cause high blood sugar?

I am taking linezz and ever since I started taking it my blood sugar is running in the 300's.is this a side effect?

Im in the hospital due to a severe asthma attack..i was put on a iv drip of 125 mg of prednisone I m

... having terrible side effects like high blood sugar, and blood pressure has this happened to any one else

Can I mix Janumet with Atorva for high cholesterol?

I just found out I have high blood sugar and high cholesterol. I was prescribed Janumet and Atorva. I am a little worried about taking both together. ...