Hi, I would like to know if 20mg Pepcid AC can be cut in half and used safely?

Yes, that would be fine.

Is Pepcid AC Gluten Free?

My son has Celiac and is taking Pepcid AC

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Can long term use of pepcid ac cause hair loss?

I have been experiencing hair loss for over a year now. I do take one pepcid ac every night. All the test my doctor has done have come back perfect. ...

Pepcid Complete - I just discovered my mom has been taking 20mg famotidine tablets.. 25+ at a time?

... sometimes a whole bottle in one day. I am concerned she may have been doing it for years, what should I watch out for? since she will not listen ...

Simvastatin - can a 40mg pill be safely cut in half to make two 20mg doses?

I ran out and my pharmacy was closed. My father takes 40 mgs daily and I take 20. He offered to give me one of his pills to tide me over for a couple ...