Hi, I need to know how much Opana ER 40 mg. 60 ct will cost me? Thank u?

a script of 60 40mg er opana cost about 650.00$

I take Opana ER @40mgs, twice a day for severe pain.The question: due to cost of my current?

... medication can you give me some options for similar medications at a lower yearly cost? Thanks dbridg2324

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

What drug equals the same benefit as opana er ?

The price of opana er is continuely going up I cannot afford the cost anymore but need the same pain relief.

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...

I am taking Kadian 50 mg 2xday and MSIR 15mg 3bid my pain Dr. is wanting to change me to Opana what?

Would be the equivilancy in Opana?My pain Dr. hasn't told me and I'm trying to figure out what the cost difference would be. And yes I ...