Hi, I need to know how much Opana ER 40 mg. 60 ct will cost me? Thank u?

a script of 60 40mg er opana cost about 650.00$

How has it been for you guys with medicare getting opana scripts filled?If insurance companies pay?

... the high prices for other drugs looks like they would be glad your drug cost had fallen $2000.00 a month but i've been told by one of my ...

What should sixtey 40 mg er cost?

what should opana er sixty count 40 mg er cost ??

I'm prescribed kadian 30 and oxycodone 10/325?

my question is people have told me the drug opana has that same mixture can anyone tell me if that's true if so I would like to go to one ...

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...

I am taking Kadian 50 mg 2xday and MSIR 15mg 3bid my pain Dr. is wanting to change me to Opana what?

Would be the equivilancy in Opana?My pain Dr. hasn't told me and I'm trying to figure out what the cost difference would be. And yes I ...