Hi, I need to know how much Opana ER 40 mg. 60 ct will cost me? Thank u?

a script of 60 40mg er opana cost about 650.00$

I take Opana ER @40mgs, twice a day for severe pain.The question: due to cost of my current?

... medication can you give me some options for similar medications at a lower yearly cost? Thanks dbridg2324

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

I'm prescribed kadian 30 and oxycodone 10/325?

my question is people have told me the drug opana has that same mixture can anyone tell me if that's true if so I would like to go to one ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...