Hi, I need to know how much Opana ER 40 mg. 60 ct will cost me? Thank u?

a script of 60 40mg er opana cost about 650.00$

I take Opana ER @40mgs, twice a day for severe pain.The question: due to cost of my current?

... medication can you give me some options for similar medications at a lower yearly cost? Thanks dbridg2324

How has it been for you guys with medicare getting opana scripts filled?If insurance companies pay?

... the high prices for other drugs looks like they would be glad your drug cost had fallen $2000.00 a month but i've been told by one of my ...

I'm prescribed kadian 30 and oxycodone 10/325?

my question is people have told me the drug opana has that same mixture can anyone tell me if that's true if so I would like to go to one ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...