Hi, I need to know how much Opana ER 40 mg. 60 ct will cost me? Thank u?

a script of 60 40mg er opana cost about 650.00$

I take Opana ER @40mgs, twice a day for severe pain.The question: due to cost of my current?

... medication can you give me some options for similar medications at a lower yearly cost? Thanks dbridg2324

Was on Opana ER 40mg 2 tabs 3x a day I have to switch to lesser cost med?

I like the way the Opana has worked and have not had to increase for over two years. Due to insurance reasons I will have to discontinue the Opana. I ...

I'm prescribed kadian 30 and oxycodone 10/325?

my question is people have told me the drug opana has that same mixture can anyone tell me if that's true if so I would like to go to one ...

What drug equals the same benefit as opana er ?

The price of opana er is continuely going up I cannot afford the cost anymore but need the same pain relief.

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...