The pill is a hexagon with a 20 on one side?

I wonder if you mean 8 sided? (also you don't mention color)

Opana 20mg is a green 8 sided tablet
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/20-13965.html

What is this pill - with 'hexagon' imprint?

small round bright yellow pill. ONLY thing printed on it is a hexagon. (may have been bought in mexico. they claimed it is phentermine.)

What is this pill - with '' OC on front (cant read #) nothing on back?

The O is a hexagon and the C appears to be a hexagon with one side missing, it is orange with white flecks, and a pointy oval shape, someone claimed ...

Small round white pill , imprinted 1 and flower in a hexagon?

I found a very small round pill with an imprinted 1 on one side and what looks like a flower inside a hexagon on the other. Tried searching ...

I have a found pill the logo on it is on a oxymorphone 261 pill. The number on it is 59. Its small?

... white and round. The logo and number are on the same side and the back is scored can some help ID this pill?

Can you identify this hexagon imprinted yellow round pill?

It's blank on one side and has a hexagon on the other side and it's a bright dark yellow pill.