The pill is a hexagon with a 20 on one side?

I wonder if you mean 8 sided? (also you don't mention color)

Opana 20mg is a green 8 sided tablet

Oxymorphone - What is Opana40?

Oxymorphone - what does the tablet look like? what does the tablet say on each side?

ID yellow tablet oaval in shape with E712 on one side and 10/325 on other side, is this Oxymorphone? If not what is it?

What is this pill - with '' OC on front (cant read #) nothing on back?

The O is a hexagon and the C appears to be a hexagon with one side missing, it is orange with white flecks, and a pointy oval shape, someone claimed ...

What is this pill - with 'M 100' imprint?

I have a small, round, greenish bluish pill w an M (surrounded by a box) and the numbers 100 on the other side. All the websites show this pill as ...

I have two small round blue pills with a 10 inside a hexagon on one side and a symbol that looks?

... like PL where the L is underneath and offset from the P also within a hexagon on the other side. I cannot identify these pills but was told they ...