Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Herpes Zoster - can you use prednisone for shingles relief?

was told that prednisone was very good for shingles, can you tell me should we ask doctor for prescription or is there something new my husband is in ...

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Herpes Zoster - Shingles shots for people whom had shingles, will this lesson the symptoms?

I have had reoccurring shingles for a little over 20 years now. I have been blind, deaf and lost the ability to walk on several occasions, never mind ...

Herpes Zoster - I'm not on a steroid for shingles, any ideas why not?

I have shingles around my left eye and was given an antiviral but not a steroid. Does anyone have any idea why not?