Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

Herpes Zoster - can you use prednisone for shingles relief?

was told that prednisone was very good for shingles, can you tell me should we ask doctor for prescription or is there something new my husband is in ...

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Herpes Zoster - I am currently going through my 4th bout of shingles. Is recurrence common?

4th time in under 3 years. Just want it to go away and stay away. Could this be stress related?

Herpes Zoster - I'm not on a steroid for shingles, any ideas why not?

I have shingles around my left eye and was given an antiviral but not a steroid. Does anyone have any idea why not?

Shingles shot questions about existing patient that has herpes and the down side of it.Need to know?

Is it recommended and or safe to get a shingles shot if a person has Genital herpes, A Pharmacist has informed me that after the shot that one must ...