Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Could bouts of nervousness be caused by a Herpes Zoster (Shingles) infection over a year ago?

My 83 yr old mother had shingles in December, 2011. Ever since she has had dailybouts of nervousness. It happens sometimes 6 times a day. The only ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - I was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. My shingles are located on my?

... forehead & eyelid. I was given meds. I still feel lousy. Is that normal? How long will the intense pain last?

Nauseated from shingles medications?

I have severe shingles and I'm severely nauseas and have a horrendous taste in my mouth why?I almost want to die from this. I am on ...

Is it safe to put lysine in the ear?

I have facial shingles (Herpes Zostar) I also have Bullous Myringitis in my left ear, likely from shingles. I've been using Lysine on the ...