Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Could bouts of nervousness be caused by a Herpes Zoster (Shingles) infection over a year ago?

My 83 yr old mother had shingles in December, 2011. Ever since she has had dailybouts of nervousness. It happens sometimes 6 times a day. The only ...

I have been told I have herpes zoster , which affects my buttocks. It keeps recurring transferring?

... from one cheek of the buttock to the other. I haven't been clear of it for 3 months. Is this shingles or genital herpes?

Herpes Zoster - I am currently going through my 4th bout of shingles. Is recurrence common?

4th time in under 3 years. Just want it to go away and stay away. Could this be stress related?

Herpes Zoster - I'm not on a steroid for shingles, any ideas why not?

I have shingles around my left eye and was given an antiviral but not a steroid. Does anyone have any idea why not?