Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Herpes Zoster - can you use prednisone for shingles relief?

was told that prednisone was very good for shingles, can you tell me should we ask doctor for prescription or is there something new my husband is in ...

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Could bouts of nervousness be caused by a Herpes Zoster (Shingles) infection over a year ago?

My 83 yr old mother had shingles in December, 2011. Ever since she has had dailybouts of nervousness. It happens sometimes 6 times a day. The only ...

Is it safe to put lysine in the ear?

I have facial shingles (Herpes Zostar) I also have Bullous Myringitis in my left ear, likely from shingles. I've been using Lysine on the ...