Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Herpes Zoster - can you use prednisone for shingles relief?

was told that prednisone was very good for shingles, can you tell me should we ask doctor for prescription or is there something new my husband is in ...

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Herpes Zoster - Shingles shots for people whom had shingles, will this lesson the symptoms?

I have had reoccurring shingles for a little over 20 years now. I have been blind, deaf and lost the ability to walk on several occasions, never mind ...

Is it safe to put lysine in the ear?

I have facial shingles (Herpes Zostar) I also have Bullous Myringitis in my left ear, likely from shingles. I've been using Lysine on the ...

I have been told I have herpes zoster , which affects my buttocks. It keeps recurring transferring?

... from one cheek of the buttock to the other. I haven't been clear of it for 3 months. Is this shingles or genital herpes?

1 answer 11 days ago