Herpes Zoster - Can you get shingles in the mouth?

Yes, you can get shingles rash on the roof of the mouth.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/ramsay-hunt-syndrome.html

Herpes Zoster - can you use prednisone for shingles relief?

was told that prednisone was very good for shingles, can you tell me should we ask doctor for prescription or is there something new my husband is in ...

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - I was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. My shingles are located on my?

... forehead & eyelid. I was given meds. I still feel lousy. Is that normal? How long will the intense pain last?

Nauseated from shingles medications?

I have severe shingles and I'm severely nauseas and have a horrendous taste in my mouth why?I almost want to die from this. I am on ...

I have been told I have herpes zoster , which affects my buttocks. It keeps recurring transferring?

... from one cheek of the buttock to the other. I haven't been clear of it for 3 months. Is this shingles or genital herpes?