Where can I buy voltaren in usa? Thank you?

You should be able to buy it in any local pharmacy. I believe you'll need a prescription though.

How effective is Voltaren topical for costoshondritis?

I was using Voltaren tablets. With the topical version I have less stomach irritation but am still curious about the side effects, in particular ...

Voltaren Gel - I heard that voltaren was linked to increased heart issues. This was onlyheard this?

does anyone know anything about this?

Is Voltaren Gel in the process of switching from prescription medication to "over the counter"?

I found out that in all countries besides the USA, Voltaren Gel is an OTC drug but here in the USA it requires a prescription. It is also very cheap ...

What is the difference between Voltaren -SR and Voltaren-XR?

I want tto use Voltaren in a dissolution experiment. I have the "SR" but the method uses "XR". would the dissolution rate be the ...