Hello, I am curious to the effects of using the sour cherry juice with coumadin. Thank you?

It was once believed that people taking Coumadin should avoid certain types of foods. However, it is now understood that eating a consistent diet is more important. In particular you want to keep the foods you eat containing vitamin K constant.

The best thing to do is to tell your doctor that you want to take sour cherry juice and he can increase your monitoring (using the INR blood test) for awhile and adjust your Coumadin dosage if necessary.