Hectorol - Is there a generic hectoral I could take?

Talk with your pharmacist. They should have access to current supply information.

Hectorol - I can't afford this drug--can I get it at a reduced cost as I am in the Medicare donut?

... hole now for drug payment I need a months supply now before my insurance will pick up some of the cost next year.

When will a generic equivalent of Premarin come out?

I heard that back in the late 1980's, a generic equivalent was developed, but did not work. So, it was cancelled, and no other generic for ...

Generic Medication Question?

I'm new to this site and was hoping that someone might be able to offer some information on a particular generic medication. I realize that ...

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other d.com members notice a less effect of the generic ...