Hectorol - Is there a generic hectoral I could take?

Talk with your pharmacist. They should have access to current supply information.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

Hectorol - I can't afford this drug--can I get it at a reduced cost as I am in the Medicare donut?

... hole now for drug payment I need a months supply now before my insurance will pick up some of the cost next year.

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

Levothyroxine - generic verses non generic?

Has anyone used Mylan; generic for levothyroxine? Is it comparable? I have numerous friends that work at Amgen Pharmaceuticals that swear on their ...