Hectorol - Is there a generic hectoral I could take?

Talk with your pharmacist. They should have access to current supply information.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

Hectorol - I can't afford this drug--can I get it at a reduced cost as I am in the Medicare donut?

... hole now for drug payment I need a months supply now before my insurance will pick up some of the cost next year.

Generic Amitiza - Is there a generic form available?

My health insurance says this is not in their drug formulary and it is too expensive for me to pay out of pocket. Can you provide information on a ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...