Hectorol - Is there a generic hectoral I could take?

Talk with your pharmacist. They should have access to current supply information.

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

Levothyroxine - generic verses non generic?

Has anyone used Mylan; generic for levothyroxine? Is it comparable? I have numerous friends that work at Amgen Pharmaceuticals that swear on their ...

Generic versus name brand?

I have been having problems with some generic brand medications and wanted to know if any other d.com members notice a less effect of the generic ...