Hectorol - Is there a generic hectoral I could take?

Talk with your pharmacist. They should have access to current supply information.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

Hectorol - I can't afford this drug--can I get it at a reduced cost as I am in the Medicare donut?

... hole now for drug payment I need a months supply now before my insurance will pick up some of the cost next year.

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

When will a generic equivalent of Premarin come out?

I heard that back in the late 1980's, a generic equivalent was developed, but did not work. So, it was cancelled, and no other generic for ...