Heart Failure - What is the difference between cardiogenic shock and end-stage aortic stenosis?

cardiogenic shock by definition is shock arising from the hearts' inability to pump enough blood to keep you blood pressure high enough to perfuse your brain and other important organs like lungs and kidneys... when one has end-stage aortic stenosis (stenosis meaning narrowing) the aorta, also the largest artery in your body, the left ventricle contracts and the opening thru the aortic valve is not large enough to allow enough blood through to sustain life. i,m sorry if someone u know is suffering.