Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Tryptophan - can I take trytophan if I'm take drugs for high blood pressure and blood thinner?

I'm taking lisinopril ,sotalol and plavix and warfarin

Is Skelaxin or lorazepam a blood thinner?

I have a procedure coming up and cannot take anything that would make my blood thinner and cause bleeding so I wanted to know if these drugs would ...

Lisinopril - I have just started a blood pressure regimen of a diuretic. As a result I have had ED?

... for the first month. My Dr. has changed my medication to lisinopril. Eventhough the research suggests that only 1% on lisinopril have ED is there ...

Can a switch from lisinopril/hctz 25/20 to lisinopril cause eye swelling and shortness of breath?

The switch started four days ago. I saw my MD for dizziness and feeling faint; my blood pressure was low- blood work all normal (borderline anemia)

Alcohol and Lisinopril?

I recent started to take Lisinopril for my blood pressure. I tend to go out with friends on weekends to have cocktails. Is there anywhere that states ...