Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Does lisinopril thin the blood?

Is lisinopril a blood thinner

Tryptophan - can I take trytophan if I'm take drugs for high blood pressure and blood thinner?

I'm taking lisinopril ,sotalol and plavix and warfarin

Dangerous to mix put 10 mg of lisinopril in water and then take it?

I take 10 mg of lisinopril everyday for high blood pressure. Today when I took it, I kind of garggled it around with the water in my mouth and it ...

Lisinopril - I have just started a blood pressure regimen of a diuretic. As a result I have had ED?

... for the first month. My Dr. has changed my medication to lisinopril. Eventhough the research suggests that only 1% on lisinopril have ED is there ...

Can a switch from lisinopril/hctz 25/20 to lisinopril cause eye swelling and shortness of breath?

The switch started four days ago. I saw my MD for dizziness and feeling faint; my blood pressure was low- blood work all normal (borderline anemia)