Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Does lisinopril thin the blood?

Is lisinopril a blood thinner

Is Skelaxin or lorazepam a blood thinner?

I have a procedure coming up and cannot take anything that would make my blood thinner and cause bleeding so I wanted to know if these drugs would ...

Lisinopril - I have just started a blood pressure regimen of a diuretic. As a result I have had ED?

... for the first month. My Dr. has changed my medication to lisinopril. Eventhough the research suggests that only 1% on lisinopril have ED is there ...

Can a switch from lisinopril/hctz 25/20 to lisinopril cause eye swelling and shortness of breath?

The switch started four days ago. I saw my MD for dizziness and feeling faint; my blood pressure was low- blood work all normal (borderline anemia)

Lisinopril - Drug affect hemorrhoids or fishers?

Though perhaps thinner blood form it would effect hemmoroids like too much alcohol thins the blood and helps cause hemmi flare ups.