Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Tryptophan - can I take trytophan if I'm take drugs for high blood pressure and blood thinner?

I'm taking lisinopril ,sotalol and plavix and warfarin

Dangerous to mix put 10 mg of lisinopril in water and then take it?

I take 10 mg of lisinopril everyday for high blood pressure. Today when I took it, I kind of garggled it around with the water in my mouth and it ...

Is Skelaxin or lorazepam a blood thinner?

I have a procedure coming up and cannot take anything that would make my blood thinner and cause bleeding so I wanted to know if these drugs would ...

Can a switch from lisinopril/hctz 25/20 to lisinopril cause eye swelling and shortness of breath?

The switch started four days ago. I saw my MD for dizziness and feeling faint; my blood pressure was low- blood work all normal (borderline anemia)

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...