Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Is felodepine better for blood pressure than lisinopril?

I was on Felodpine and felt better than when on lisinopril? I believe lisinopril is an old outdated medicine for blood pressure.

Dangerous to mix put 10 mg of lisinopril in water and then take it?

I take 10 mg of lisinopril everyday for high blood pressure. Today when I took it, I kind of garggled it around with the water in my mouth and it ...

Alcohol and Lisinopril?

I recent started to take Lisinopril for my blood pressure. I tend to go out with friends on weekends to have cocktails. Is there anywhere that states ...

I have been given hydrochlorot 12.5 mg is this a fluid pill?

I also take lisinopril 10mg. the hydrochlorto with the lisinopril has dropped my blood pressure to 93 over 53. Why? I was given the hyd at an urgent ...

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...