Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Does lisinopril thin the blood?

Is lisinopril a blood thinner

Is felodepine better for blood pressure than lisinopril?

I was on Felodpine and felt better than when on lisinopril? I believe lisinopril is an old outdated medicine for blood pressure.

Lisinopril - I have just started a blood pressure regimen of a diuretic. As a result I have had ED?

... for the first month. My Dr. has changed my medication to lisinopril. Eventhough the research suggests that only 1% on lisinopril have ED is there ...

Can a switch from lisinopril/hctz 25/20 to lisinopril cause eye swelling and shortness of breath?

The switch started four days ago. I saw my MD for dizziness and feeling faint; my blood pressure was low- blood work all normal (borderline anemia)

I have been given hydrochlorot 12.5 mg is this a fluid pill?

I also take lisinopril 10mg. the hydrochlorto with the lisinopril has dropped my blood pressure to 93 over 53. Why? I was given the hyd at an urgent ...