Is HCTZ25/LISINOPRIL a blood thinner?

No, of course not. Its a blood pressure med and a water pill.

Is felodepine better for blood pressure than lisinopril?

I was on Felodpine and felt better than when on lisinopril? I believe lisinopril is an old outdated medicine for blood pressure.

Dangerous to mix put 10 mg of lisinopril in water and then take it?

I take 10 mg of lisinopril everyday for high blood pressure. Today when I took it, I kind of garggled it around with the water in my mouth and it ...

Is Skelaxin or lorazepam a blood thinner?

I have a procedure coming up and cannot take anything that would make my blood thinner and cause bleeding so I wanted to know if these drugs would ...

Can a switch from lisinopril/hctz 25/20 to lisinopril cause eye swelling and shortness of breath?

The switch started four days ago. I saw my MD for dizziness and feeling faint; my blood pressure was low- blood work all normal (borderline anemia)

I have been given hydrochlorot 12.5 mg is this a fluid pill?

I also take lisinopril 10mg. the hydrochlorto with the lisinopril has dropped my blood pressure to 93 over 53. Why? I was given the hyd at an urgent ...