Have white capsule shaped pill with IP 178 imprinted. Container states "Metformin" Is this correct?

Yes, Metformin 500mg Extended Release

What is this pill - with 'TH' imprint?

It is capsule shaped, the "wrapper" ends of the capsule are red with a grey "TH" imprinted on them. The ends do not meet in the ...

What do metformin pills look like?

I just got my pills at the pharmacy and the ones they gave me have a G on one side and MF1 on the other side. They are white and round. The ones I ...

What is a white pill capsule shaped with a E looking and 21 on the same side?

I found a white capsule shaped pill in my sons jacket pocket while washing clothes. It is an white capsule shaped pill with an wierd symbol that ...

What is this pill - with '6011 lan' imprint?

White,round 1109above a line in middle then LAN UNDER the line. Can't find any info,fond on my diabetes metformin bottle,wondering of its ...

What is this pill - with 'Z 71' imprint?

Oval shape, white with imprint z 71 i am type 2 diabetic and I was thinking this was metformin. Please help.