Have white capsule shaped pill with IP 178 imprinted. Container states "Metformin" Is this correct?

Yes, Metformin 500mg Extended Release
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-178-14568.html

I have an unmarked container of capsule shaped white pills with no markings at all. Any guesses?

I am a school nurse and am not sure what it could be. Thanks

What do metformin pills look like?

I just got my pills at the pharmacy and the ones they gave me have a G on one side and MF1 on the other side. They are white and round. The ones I ...

What is the pill that is white, capsule shaped and has a 10 imprinted on it?

This is drivng me nuts i have never not been able to find a pill by decription on the net but I cant find this one. It only has a 10 imprinted in one ...

I found half of white capsule shaped pill with 25 on the right half?

Elliptical/oval or (capsule shaped) pill imprinted with 25. the other side of the half pill appears to be either a letter or logo. I live in the USA, ...

What is this pill - with '6011 lan' imprint?

White,round 1109above a line in middle then LAN UNDER the line. Can't find any info,fond on my diabetes metformin bottle,wondering of its ...