Have white capsule shaped pill with IP 178 imprinted. Container states "Metformin" Is this correct?

Yes, Metformin 500mg Extended Release
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-178-14568.html

I have an unmarked container of capsule shaped white pills with no markings at all. Any guesses?

I am a school nurse and am not sure what it could be. Thanks

What is this pill - with 'TH' imprint?

It is capsule shaped, the "wrapper" ends of the capsule are red with a grey "TH" imprinted on them. The ends do not meet in the ...

I found half of white capsule shaped pill with 25 on the right half?

Elliptical/oval or (capsule shaped) pill imprinted with 25. the other side of the half pill appears to be either a letter or logo. I live in the USA, ...

What is a white pill capsule shaped with a E looking and 21 on the same side?

I found a white capsule shaped pill in my sons jacket pocket while washing clothes. It is an white capsule shaped pill with an wierd symbol that ...

What is this pill - with '6011 lan' imprint?

White,round 1109above a line in middle then LAN UNDER the line. Can't find any info,fond on my diabetes metformin bottle,wondering of its ...