Have white capsule shaped pill with IP 178 imprinted. Container states "Metformin" Is this correct?

Yes, Metformin 500mg Extended Release
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-178-14568.html

I have an unmarked container of capsule shaped white pills with no markings at all. Any guesses?

I am a school nurse and am not sure what it could be. Thanks

What do metformin pills look like?

I just got my pills at the pharmacy and the ones they gave me have a G on one side and MF1 on the other side. They are white and round. The ones I ...

What is this pill - with 'LO' imprint?

I have two white, capsule shaped pills with HYL imprinted on one side and LO imprinted on the other side. Any ideas on what they might be?

What is this pill - white, capsule-shaped has No imprint?

Pill is white and capsule shaped. No imprint expect white indents of circular shape lining where the two halves of the capsule meet and two linear ...

I found half of white capsule shaped pill with 25 on the right half?

Elliptical/oval or (capsule shaped) pill imprinted with 25. the other side of the half pill appears to be either a letter or logo. I live in the USA, ...