Have stopped taking trizivir for three months want to start again?

What info do you seek? Please give some more information, someone shall be helpful in answering your question, thanks.

However, Trizivir is a prescription medicine that is used for treating HIV infection or AIDS. While the drug is not a cure for either condition, it can help stop HIV from infecting healthy cells in the body. This product, which consists of three different HIV medications, comes in tablet form and is generally taken twice a day. Potential side effects include nausea, vomiting, and fatigue.