Have any of you noticed side effects from taking Valtrex for Cold Sores?

There are the side effects that are listed on the net:

What side effects may occur?
Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue using Valtrex.

Side effects may include:
Abdominal pain, aggressive behavior, agitation, allergic reactions, coma, confusion, decreased consciousness, depression, diarrhea, dizziness, facial swelling, hallucinations, headache, hepatitis, high blood pressure, joint pain, mania, menstrual problems, nausea, rapid heartbeat, rash, visual abnormalities, vomiting

Call your doctor if you have any of these side effects.

I hope this helps