Has those that have taken Levitra for ED noticed that it does not work as well as Cialis or Viagra?

The "big" three drugs are Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. Each works differently than the others, therefore; any individual can have VERY different results from each drug. Also keep in mind that the dosage for each individual person can vary, so TALK to your Doctor about the doseage level of whichever one works better. Personally for me, Viagra & Cialis are so-so. But Levitra 10mg? WOW!

I would NOT reccomend Levitra, my husband hated it ... it was not dependable timing was a great issue, sometimes it partially worked or times no so much if at all no matter how much foreplay was involved, very frustrating. We have wondered if Viagra was better, but are getting very good results with Cialis he is able to get and maintain an erection for up to 1 hour, and sex several times a week. Very happy