Has the drug Feldene and its generic Peroxicam been discontinued and why?

No. Feldene and generic piroxicam are still available.

Feldene - can I take piroxicam 5 ampoules for my back pain?

i have pain in my back from 4years ago and now . i need to ask that drug feldene good for sciatica the docter give me 5 ampoules with pill mobic and ...

I work out at the gym on a regular basis... is it ok to keep working out while taking peroxicam?

i am taking peroxicam for pain in my shoulder joint..it is very painful while working out... should i stop while taking the drug? or, is it ok to ...

Do you take it 2 x per day or just at night?

was taking feldene andnow it has jumped from $4.00 to $66.00 per month. also was feledene time released because this drug is not. Feldene is a ...

Can Feldene Gel be used while taking Plavix?

Feldene Gel used for knee joint pain. Have tried other topicals which have not helped the joint pain. Have been using Plavix for 1 1/2 years along ...

Piroxicam - Does feldene reduce menstrual flow?

I don't usually have menstrual cramps but I did a few days ago on the first day of my period and so I took 20g of feldene. I had hardly eaten ...