Has the drug Feldene and its generic Peroxicam been discontinued and why?

No. Feldene and generic piroxicam are still available.

Feldene - can I take piroxicam 5 ampoules for my back pain?

i have pain in my back from 4years ago and now . i need to ask that drug feldene good for sciatica the docter give me 5 ampoules with pill mobic and ...

I work out at the gym on a regular basis... is it ok to keep working out while taking peroxicam?

i am taking peroxicam for pain in my shoulder joint..it is very painful while working out... should i stop while taking the drug? or, is it ok to ...

Do you take it 2 x per day or just at night?

was taking feldene andnow it has jumped from $4.00 to $66.00 per month. also was feledene time released because this drug is not. Feldene is a ...

Anafranil is discontinued what is the best alternative drug?

My chemist and uk drug supplier confirmed discontinued what is the generic?

Do current Cardizem users know that it is being discontinued? I have been taking Cardizem LA (brand?

... name) for more than 10 years, without incident, and am very upset that it is being withdrawn. The generic made me very ill. Would appreciate ...