Has Lovaza ever been noted to lower blood pressure?

According to the product label at the FDA, the following cardiovascular side effects have been reported in patients using Lovaza -

Cardiovascular System: Arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiac arrest, hyperlipemia,
hypertension, migraine, myocardial infarct, myocardial ischemia, occlusion, peripheral vascular disorder, syncope, and tachycardia.

I couldn't find anything relating Lovaza to decreased blood pressure.

peter paul 8 Nov 2011

been taking lovaza 4 years 4 times a day never miss, my bp on avapro 300 was 138 140 over 82 84, past 6 months 118 , 120 over 62 ,64 doctor of years said keep up go work,always 250 ,275 lbs.6 ft.watch my food no red meat,no excise,feel good but whats up?I think fish oil is the key.