Has dexilant been compared to protonix for effectiveness in a randomised study?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can I take Prilosec instead of Protonix for GERD?

Protonix cost $120.00 a month which I can't afford. Can I take Prilosec for my GERD?

Is there and significant difference in the effects of Protonix as compared with Prilosic?

My wife is on Protonix but the health insurance Co. we are considering for next year does not have Protonix on its formulary.

Is Dexilant better than Protonix?

I am 36 weeks pregnant with GERD. I take Protonix 40 mg once daily. I still have some problems on this medicine, so my GI doctor gave me samples of ...

Is dexilant more effective then nexium?

I started taking nexium for GERD it worked great for about 5 months. Then all of a sudden it stopped working. My doctor prescribed me dexilant 30mg ...

How long does it take for Protonix to take full effect?

I just started taking Protonix. I took my first pill this morning. I'd like to know how long do I have to take Protonix to get the full benefit ...