Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Are there any good drugs via injection for type 2 diabetes that I can take only?

... once every 1-2 weeks to replace orals? My orals (Glyburide in particular) cause me to gain mass amounts of weight. I read about one, Exenatide ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

Worried about starting exenatide - any advice?

I am due to start on exenatide tommorow,after reading some of the comments Im now extremely worried?apart from my diabetes i also have dilated ...

Exenatide - I have been very nauseous since for about 3 to 4 weeks. I started taking Bydureon on?

... August 2013. Would it be a side effect of this med?