Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Are there any good drugs via injection for type 2 diabetes that I can take only?

... once every 1-2 weeks to replace orals? My orals (Glyburide in particular) cause me to gain mass amounts of weight. I read about one, Exenatide ...

Worried about starting exenatide - any advice?

I am due to start on exenatide tommorow,after reading some of the comments Im now extremely worried?apart from my diabetes i also have dilated ...

Levothyroxine - generic verses non generic?

Has anyone used Mylan; generic for levothyroxine? Is it comparable? I have numerous friends that work at Amgen Pharmaceuticals that swear on their ...

Has anybody experienced extreem lethargy whilst taking Bidureon/Exenatide> Greenways?

My husband has been taking Exenatide - now called Bidureon since it was first marketed here in the UK about 3 yrs now. Within 3 months he noticed a ...