Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Are there any good drugs via injection for type 2 diabetes that I can take only?

... once every 1-2 weeks to replace orals? My orals (Glyburide in particular) cause me to gain mass amounts of weight. I read about one, Exenatide ...

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

When will a generic equivalent of Premarin come out?

I heard that back in the late 1980's, a generic equivalent was developed, but did not work. So, it was cancelled, and no other generic for ...