Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Are there any good drugs via injection for type 2 diabetes that I can take only?

... once every 1-2 weeks to replace orals? My orals (Glyburide in particular) cause me to gain mass amounts of weight. I read about one, Exenatide ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

Has anybody experienced extreem lethargy whilst taking Bidureon/Exenatide> Greenways?

My husband has been taking Exenatide - now called Bidureon since it was first marketed here in the UK about 3 yrs now. Within 3 months he noticed a ...

Exenatide - I have been very nauseous since for about 3 to 4 weeks. I started taking Bydureon on?

... August 2013. Would it be a side effect of this med?