Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Why is Ocella no longer generic - Is there a generic for Yasmin or Ocella - can't afford!?

I heard Medispan determined that Ocella is no longer generic - how and why. How can something be generic and then no longer generic - Is there a ...

Drugs for type 2 diabetes that you only have to take every 1-2 weeks?

Does anybody know if they are in the US market yet? to replace orals? My orals (Glyburide in particular) cause me to gain mass amounts of weight. I ...

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

Levothyroxine - generic verses non generic?

Has anyone used Mylan; generic for levothyroxine? Is it comparable? I have numerous friends that work at Amgen Pharmaceuticals that swear on their ...