Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

What is the the drug make-up difference between Wellbrutrin and the generic Bupropion?

I see some people think the generic is less effective. I had this problem with Celexa , had to go to generic for costs and found the generic is ...

Generic Clarifoam - Is it Available?

My daughter was prescribed Clarifoam and we were told the generic was not available... is that true? I called our local pharmacy to check on the ...

Worried about starting exenatide - any advice?

I am due to start on exenatide tommorow,after reading some of the comments Im now extremely worried?apart from my diabetes i also have dilated ...

Levothyroxine - generic verses non generic?

Has anyone used Mylan; generic for levothyroxine? Is it comparable? I have numerous friends that work at Amgen Pharmaceuticals that swear on their ...

Exenatide - I have been very nauseous since for about 3 to 4 weeks. I started taking Bydureon on?

... August 2013. Would it be a side effect of this med?