Has anyone used the generic Exenatide?

As far as I'm aware there is no generic exenatide. Byetta is the only brand available at the moment.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Are there any good drugs via injection for type 2 diabetes that I can take only?

... once every 1-2 weeks to replace orals? My orals (Glyburide in particular) cause me to gain mass amounts of weight. I read about one, Exenatide ...

Worried about starting exenatide - any advice?

I am due to start on exenatide tommorow,after reading some of the comments Im now extremely worried?apart from my diabetes i also have dilated ...

When will a generic equivalent of Premarin come out?

I heard that back in the late 1980's, a generic equivalent was developed, but did not work. So, it was cancelled, and no other generic for ...

Has anybody experienced extreem lethargy whilst taking Bidureon/Exenatide> Greenways?

My husband has been taking Exenatide - now called Bidureon since it was first marketed here in the UK about 3 yrs now. Within 3 months he noticed a ...