Has anyone taken cymbalta and switched to pristiq? What were the results?

I haven't gone from cymbalta to pristiq, but have tried it the other way around. I found that they both helped pretty much equally as well for the symptoms of anxiety and depression, however, the cymbalta had a much more sedating side effect for me vs. the pristiq. I ended up switching back to the pristiq. I take allot of sedating meds, so it's a major deal for me to make sure that if it's not necessary, that I don't take anything that will make me tiered.