Has anyone seen green elliptical zolpidem?

This is what they look like.

Double check with your pharmacist that you haven't been give the wrong medication. You should have been warned if they have changed shape and colour.

Zolpidem by Teva?

is the chemical makeup of this pill (zolpidem) identical to Ambien---

I haven't been able to sleep for 3 days and zolpidem doesn't seem to help - any suggestions?

Always has before. I'm dealing with serious GI issues and have been in and out of hospital and through a huge battery of upper and lower ...

I'd like to know if anyone has compared the efficacy of Zolpidem (generic) vs Ambien?

I tried Ambien a couple of years ago and it worked great. However a few months ago I purchased Zolpidem because the immoral and corrupt ...

I am prescribed Zolpidem 10mg and they do not work so at times I take up to 30mg. I have been?

prescribed Zolpidem 10mg twice at night, now my doctor had lowered my dose to a 10mg Zolpidem and added Rozerem 8mg and told me to take it at the ...

Does Zolpidem contain any gluten?

Is there any gluten in the active or inactive ingredients in Zolpidem or Ambein? I have Celiac and suspect one of my medications is causing me ...