Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Has anyone noticed weight gain with Celexa?

I had been on Wellbutrin but had to stop due to increased agitation and rage issues. I am now on Celexa and have noticed weight gain. I also wake up ...

Does phenegran cause weight gain?

i recently noticed a slight weight gain especially in my bust and was wondering if it was related to phenegran i take them for to relieve itch as i ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Have people experienced a great deal of weight gain while taking Gabapentin?

... I have been on this medication for awhile and ever since I started is when I noticed the weight gain and it has gotten much, much worse every ...

Sprintec and Weight Gain; Any correlation?

So far, none of the reviews have said anything about significant weight gain and have even said that they haven't seen any. But, is there anyone ...