Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

I started taking the generic for synthroid 75mcg in April I have noticed weight gain?

I talked to my doctor yesterday about the weight gain. He said it's not possible. Then he questioned if I was still exercising and watching my ...

Does phenegran cause weight gain?

i recently noticed a slight weight gain especially in my bust and was wondering if it was related to phenegran i take them for to relieve itch as i ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Have people experienced a great deal of weight gain while taking Gabapentin?

... I have been on this medication for awhile and ever since I started is when I noticed the weight gain and it has gotten much, much worse every ...

Can you gain weight when on birth control?

Hi everyone :) I started a combined pill ovranette on monday. has anyone on this pill noticed weight gain or breaking out in spots? thanks for the ...