Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Does phenegran cause weight gain?

i recently noticed a slight weight gain especially in my bust and was wondering if it was related to phenegran i take them for to relieve itch as i ...

Has experienced weight gain when taking saphris

Hi all I am about to go on saphris I have currently been taking lithium and have noticed massive weight gain. i am wanting to know if anyone through ...

Have people experienced a great deal of weight gain while taking Gabapentin?

... I have been on this medication for awhile and ever since I started is when I noticed the weight gain and it has gotten much, much worse every ...

Sprintec and Weight Gain; Any correlation?

So far, none of the reviews have said anything about significant weight gain and have even said that they haven't seen any. But, is there anyone ...

Does Latuda cause weight gain in a lot of people or is it extremely rare to gain weight?

Does Latuda cause weight gain? I hope its extremely rare to gain weight while taking this medicine. I hope the odds are in my favor to not gain any ...