Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Has anyone noticed weight gain with Celexa?

I had been on Wellbutrin but had to stop due to increased agitation and rage issues. I am now on Celexa and have noticed weight gain. I also wake up ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Have people experienced a great deal of weight gain while taking Gabapentin?

... I have been on this medication for awhile and ever since I started is when I noticed the weight gain and it has gotten much, much worse every ...

Weight gain with Depakote?

What is the average dose in which people start noticing this severe weight gain? I've been on Topamax with no relief and every side effect in ...

Sprintec and Weight Gain; Any correlation?

So far, none of the reviews have said anything about significant weight gain and have even said that they haven't seen any. But, is there anyone ...