Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Has experienced weight gain when taking saphris

Hi all I am about to go on saphris I have currently been taking lithium and have noticed massive weight gain. i am wanting to know if anyone through ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Weight gain with Depakote?

What is the average dose in which people start noticing this severe weight gain? I've been on Topamax with no relief and every side effect in ...

Sprintec and Weight Gain; Any correlation?

So far, none of the reviews have said anything about significant weight gain and have even said that they haven't seen any. But, is there anyone ...

Can you gain weight when on birth control?

Hi everyone :) I started a combined pill ovranette on monday. has anyone on this pill noticed weight gain or breaking out in spots? thanks for the ...