Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Has anyone noticed weight gain with Celexa?

I had been on Wellbutrin but had to stop due to increased agitation and rage issues. I am now on Celexa and have noticed weight gain. I also wake up ...

Does phenegran cause weight gain?

i recently noticed a slight weight gain especially in my bust and was wondering if it was related to phenegran i take them for to relieve itch as i ...

Has experienced weight gain when taking saphris

Hi all I am about to go on saphris I have currently been taking lithium and have noticed massive weight gain. i am wanting to know if anyone through ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Can you gain weight when on birth control?

Hi everyone :) I started a combined pill ovranette on monday. has anyone on this pill noticed weight gain or breaking out in spots? thanks for the ...