Has anyone noticed weight gain while using Stelara?

Sorry, weight gain is not a reported side effect of Stelara.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/stelara-side-effects.html

Has anyone noticed weight gain with Celexa?

I had been on Wellbutrin but had to stop due to increased agitation and rage issues. I am now on Celexa and have noticed weight gain. I also wake up ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Have people experienced a great deal of weight gain while taking Gabapentin?

... I have been on this medication for awhile and ever since I started is when I noticed the weight gain and it has gotten much, much worse every ...

Sprintec and Weight Gain; Any correlation?

So far, none of the reviews have said anything about significant weight gain and have even said that they haven't seen any. But, is there anyone ...

Does Latuda cause weight gain in a lot of people or is it extremely rare to gain weight?

Does Latuda cause weight gain? I hope its extremely rare to gain weight while taking this medicine. I hope the odds are in my favor to not gain any ...