Has anyone had severe dizziness after taking lisinopril a few weeks?

Here are some of the side effects of lisinopril right from the drugs.com site. It's an ace inhibitor and most people do pretty well with lisinopril. But not all meds are right for everyone. Hope the following info helps. Talk with the dr about the serious side effects.

Side Effects of Lisinopril - for the Consumer
Lisinopril
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Lisinopril:

Cough; diarrhea; dizziness; headache; tiredness.

Robert_325 15 Oct 2009

You'll notice dizziness can be a common side effect, but it depends on the severity. Severe dizziness is a symptom where you should contact the dr. Your dose may need to be adjusted of lots of things could cause the problem. Hope that helps.