Has anyone ever used lidex for problems with chronic mouth irritation?

I go through periods where I have alot of mouth irritations and I found a mouthwash called Biotene that really helps. It is over the counter, antiseptic, but contains no alcohol, just enzymes and it works. It was originally designed for people on chemo and anti depressants who had dry mouth and mouth irritations. It is called Biotene and it works. It will be in with the mouthwashes or toothpastes in drug stores and mass retail stores.