Has anyone ever felt a "pressure" around their neck and upper chest area while taking zoloft?

This does not sound like a zoloft side effect, rather something you need to address now. If it was me I would go to the ER and have it checked out. Now

pbhoward 15 Mar 2010

Sorry not to answer your question but wha about Klonopin or Tranxene instead of SSRI.I just trust those drugs sure the withdrawl may not be as bad,but you will be taking something that works amd ween slowly off of the Benzoes,Ive weened from 6 mg of xanax did it really slow and it was gravy.Sorry to use your thread any way GoodLuck I hope you ween off with no problems