Has anyone else had weight gain from using errins?

"Changes in weight" is a reported side-effect of Errin.

and for a list of side-effects for Errin.

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

I have heard mixed reviews for this one, so maybe I can get some answers from personal experiences?

... Effexor: weight gain or weight loss? Weight neutral? How many lbs gained or lossed and in what amount of time? Any tips to prevent weight gain? ...

Does Lunesta cause weight gain in most cases?

I have fought weight gain most of my adult life, and have finally reached a weight I am happy with. I was just prescribed Lunesta today as I have ...

Clomipramine - weight gain or weight loss?

I have just been given clomipramine by my doctor to treat OCD and I have been looking up the side effects. I am really concerned about the weight one ...

Mirena and weight gzin?

Ive been on Mirena for 3 months and so far ive gained 27lbs! I am dieting and exercising and regardless i continue to gain weight like crazy, its ...

0 answers 17 days ago