Has anyone else had weight gain from using errins?

"Changes in weight" is a reported side-effect of Errin.

and for a list of side-effects for Errin.

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

I have heard mixed reviews for this one, so maybe I can get some answers from personal experiences?

... Effexor: weight gain or weight loss? Weight neutral? How many lbs gained or lossed and in what amount of time? Any tips to prevent weight gain? ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

Minastrin 24 Fe - Has anyone had any weight gain..trying to gain weight with the pill?

My doctor just prescribed me this pill in the 20mg dosage because he's trying to help me gain my weight back that I lost while on nexaplanon ...

0 answers 16 days ago