What happened to the 7.5 lortab pills they arent as strong and look different?

Hello earlenen. It is likely a generic form. Regards pledge

Have Fibromyalgia, I'm on Lortab 10 4xday & Zanaflex 4mg 6aday for 3 yrs How do I get off the meds?

I have been on alot of medications in the past to try and help my pain, but all of it is just to strong, I have come back to the Lortab every time, I ...

All of a sudden I have been getting nausea after taking lortab, I have been on it for a few years?

Has this happened to anyone before? I take 10/500 every 4 to 6 hours for pain. I have severe migraines and endometriosis and chronic low back pain. I ...

Is there strenght diffrence between lortab 7.5 and hydrocod/acet 5 ?

Pharm was out of lortab so they gave me hydrocod/acet instead for some reason I had two take 2 hydro instead of just one to relif my knee pain. ...

How long does Lortab or morphine stay in a persons system?

I am trying to get all the info I can on pain pills, I have a friend who has finally said she needs help. She's gonna try an in patient rehab, ...

What is the difference between vicodin and lortab. I got a pill that has. A v on one side and 3600?

... on the other. Is this a form of vicodin or just a strong lortab pill??