What happened to the 7.5 lortab pills they arent as strong and look different?

Anonymous

Hello earlenen. It is likely a generic form. Regards pledge

All of a sudden I have been getting nausea after taking lortab, I have been on it for a few years?

Has this happened to anyone before? I take 10/500 every 4 to 6 hours for pain. I have severe migraines and endometriosis and chronic low back pain. I ...

How long should you keep a prescription for pain pills?

my daughter had a toothache & found some lortab prescribed to her by her dentist in 2007, i told her not to take it. but i was wondering if it is ...

Is there strenght diffrence between lortab 7.5 and hydrocod/acet 5 ?

Pharm was out of lortab so they gave me hydrocod/acet instead for some reason I had two take 2 hydro instead of just one to relif my knee pain. ...

How many lortab 7.5/500 pills in a 473 mL bottle of liquid Lortab 7.5/500?

Looking for conversion of mL or cc's?? to pill form. Is that consistent with all liquid meds also then???

What is the difference between vicodin and lortab. I got a pill that has. A v on one side and 3600?

... on the other. Is this a form of vicodin or just a strong lortab pill??