What happened to the 7.5 lortab pills they arent as strong and look different?

Anonymous

Hello earlenen. It is likely a generic form. Regards pledge

Have Fibromyalgia, I'm on Lortab 10 4xday & Zanaflex 4mg 6aday for 3 yrs How do I get off the meds?

I have been on alot of medications in the past to try and help my pain, but all of it is just to strong, I have come back to the Lortab every time, I ...

How long should you keep a prescription for pain pills?

my daughter had a toothache & found some lortab prescribed to her by her dentist in 2007, i told her not to take it. but i was wondering if it is ...

Is there strenght diffrence between lortab 7.5 and hydrocod/acet 5 ?

Pharm was out of lortab so they gave me hydrocod/acet instead for some reason I had two take 2 hydro instead of just one to relif my knee pain. ...

How many lortab 7.5/500 pills in a 473 mL bottle of liquid Lortab 7.5/500?

Looking for conversion of mL or cc's?? to pill form. Is that consistent with all liquid meds also then???

Can you break lortab in half?

I have 10mg lortab and its way to strong could i break them in half i know some pills you can not break in half