What happened to the 7.5 lortab pills they arent as strong and look different?

Anonymous

Hello earlenen. It is likely a generic form. Regards pledge

Have Fibromyalgia, I'm on Lortab 10 4xday & Zanaflex 4mg 6aday for 3 yrs How do I get off the meds?

I have been on alot of medications in the past to try and help my pain, but all of it is just to strong, I have come back to the Lortab every time, I ...

All of a sudden I have been getting nausea after taking lortab, I have been on it for a few years?

Has this happened to anyone before? I take 10/500 every 4 to 6 hours for pain. I have severe migraines and endometriosis and chronic low back pain. I ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - If you have been addicted to pain pills(Lortab/Hydrocodone) for around 4

... years, and have a very strong dependency on them everyday, taking a pill first thing when you wake up. What would you think would be the safest ...

How long should you keep a prescription for pain pills?

my daughter had a toothache & found some lortab prescribed to her by her dentist in 2007, i told her not to take it. but i was wondering if it is ...

What is the difference between vicodin and lortab. I got a pill that has. A v on one side and 3600?

... on the other. Is this a form of vicodin or just a strong lortab pill??