What happened to the 7.5 lortab pills they arent as strong and look different?

Hello earlenen. It is likely a generic form. Regards pledge

All of a sudden I have been getting nausea after taking lortab, I have been on it for a few years?

Has this happened to anyone before? I take 10/500 every 4 to 6 hours for pain. I have severe migraines and endometriosis and chronic low back pain. I ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - If you have been addicted to pain pills(Lortab/Hydrocodone) for around 4

... years, and have a very strong dependency on them everyday, taking a pill first thing when you wake up. What would you think would be the safest ...

How long does Lortab or morphine stay in a persons system?

I am trying to get all the info I can on pain pills, I have a friend who has finally said she needs help. She's gonna try an in patient rehab, ...

How many lortab 7.5/500 pills in a 473 mL bottle of liquid Lortab 7.5/500?

Looking for conversion of mL or cc's?? to pill form. Is that consistent with all liquid meds also then???