Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Motivational suboxone withdrawal?

Hello, my name is Brian. I have been an opiate user for about 12 years. I started out around 12 years old with percs, then to OC's and on to ...

How do I kick heroin ?

I am 37 years old , I have never worked a day in my life for i come from a very wealthy family who has always spoiled me beyond belief all my life . ...

How bad is suboxone withdrawl?

I've spent the last 13 years of my life abusing opiates, such as heroin, oxy's until I was 20. At that point I had lost everything and was ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...