Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Motivational suboxone withdrawal?

Hello, my name is Brian. I have been an opiate user for about 12 years. I started out around 12 years old with percs, then to OC's and on to ...

Has anyone had to go through a 10 day Methadone Detox?

Me and my wife were using heroin for about 6 months and got to the point where we were sick of our life, so we did what we thought would be the right ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...

How long will it take for 6000mg of nuerotin to be cleared from my system?

I know it has a half life of something like 5-7 hours (5.5× elimination half life). But it's all kinda confusing to me.

1 answer 15 days ago