Half life of heroin?

24 hours

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

How do I kick heroin ?

I am 37 years old , I have never worked a day in my life for i come from a very wealthy family who has always spoiled me beyond belief all my life . ...

How bad is suboxone withdrawl?

I've spent the last 13 years of my life abusing opiates, such as heroin, oxy's until I was 20. At that point I had lost everything and was ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

How long will it take for 6000mg of nuerotin to be cleared from my system?

I know it has a half life of something like 5-7 hours (5.5× elimination half life). But it's all kinda confusing to me.

Half life of Gabapentin? Can someone tell me what exactly the half life of a medicine means? The?

... literature in Gabapentin says its half life is 5-7 does that mean that half the medication is out of your system in that amount of ...