Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Motivational suboxone withdrawal?

Hello, my name is Brian. I have been an opiate user for about 12 years. I started out around 12 years old with percs, then to OC's and on to ...

Has anyone had to go through a 10 day Methadone Detox?

Me and my wife were using heroin for about 6 months and got to the point where we were sick of our life, so we did what we thought would be the right ...

How bad is suboxone withdrawl?

I've spent the last 13 years of my life abusing opiates, such as heroin, oxy's until I was 20. At that point I had lost everything and was ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

What is the half life of lamictal?

My husband has been on this med for month and a half about 2 weeks ago his muscles started drawing up. The er said to stop taking it. What is the ...