Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Question about half life?

this is a question about long half lives inmedications. for instance klonopin has a long half life. If you crush it into powder and take it does it ...

Can I help my drug addict boyfriend?

am a little nervous about posting this up but my boyfriend of almost two years is a heroin and crack addict. I knew about the heroin but didn't ...

How bad is suboxone withdrawl?

I've spent the last 13 years of my life abusing opiates, such as heroin, oxy's until I was 20. At that point I had lost everything and was ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...