Half life of heroin?

24 hours

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

Motivational suboxone withdrawal?

Hello, my name is Brian. I have been an opiate user for about 12 years. I started out around 12 years old with percs, then to OC's and on to ...

How do I kick heroin ?

I am 37 years old , I have never worked a day in my life for i come from a very wealthy family who has always spoiled me beyond belief all my life . ...

Has anyone had to go through a 10 day Methadone Detox?

Me and my wife were using heroin for about 6 months and got to the point where we were sick of our life, so we did what we thought would be the right ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

Half Life - Hello, where can I locate the half-life of specific drugs on this website? I've looked?

... under each tab? Please advise. Thanks so much