Half life of heroin?

24 hours

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

How do I kick heroin ?

I am 37 years old , I have never worked a day in my life for i come from a very wealthy family who has always spoiled me beyond belief all my life . ...

Has anyone had to go through a 10 day Methadone Detox?

Me and my wife were using heroin for about 6 months and got to the point where we were sick of our life, so we did what we thought would be the right ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...

Half life of Gabapentin? Can someone tell me what exactly the half life of a medicine means? The?

... literature in Gabapentin says its half life is 5-7 hours..so does that mean that half the medication is out of your system in that amount of ...