Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Has anyone had to go through a 10 day Methadone Detox?

Me and my wife were using heroin for about 6 months and got to the point where we were sick of our life, so we did what we thought would be the right ...

How bad is suboxone withdrawl?

I've spent the last 13 years of my life abusing opiates, such as heroin, oxy's until I was 20. At that point I had lost everything and was ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

What is the half life of lamictal?

My husband has been on this med for month and a half about 2 weeks ago his muscles started drawing up. The er said to stop taking it. What is the ...

Half life of Gabapentin? Can someone tell me what exactly the half life of a medicine means? The?

... literature in Gabapentin says its half life is 5-7 hours..so does that mean that half the medication is out of your system in that amount of ...