Half life of heroin?

24 hours

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

Motivational suboxone withdrawal?

Hello, my name is Brian. I have been an opiate user for about 12 years. I started out around 12 years old with percs, then to OC's and on to ...

How do I kick heroin ?

I am 37 years old , I have never worked a day in my life for i come from a very wealthy family who has always spoiled me beyond belief all my life . ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...

Half life of Gabapentin? Can someone tell me what exactly the half life of a medicine means? The?

... literature in Gabapentin says its half life is 5-7 does that mean that half the medication is out of your system in that amount of ...