Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Can I help my drug addict boyfriend?

am a little nervous about posting this up but my boyfriend of almost two years is a heroin and crack addict. I knew about the heroin but didn't ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...

Can I take 60mg Dapoxetine 24-48hrs after 150mg Tramadol?

I realize they are both SSRI's and should be avoided together but Dapoxetine has a short half life and terminal half life