Half life of heroin?

< than 10 minutes, however the pharmacist or doc would be able to give more info.

24 hours

Motivational suboxone withdrawal?

Hello, my name is Brian. I have been an opiate user for about 12 years. I started out around 12 years old with percs, then to OC's and on to ...

How bad is suboxone withdrawl?

I've spent the last 13 years of my life abusing opiates, such as heroin, oxy's until I was 20. At that point I had lost everything and was ...

Whats the drug called that counters the effects of heroin?

I saw this documentary on tv about heroin. This lady overdoses and he takes out a little vile and shoots her in the leg with somethin. Does anyone ...

Would something used at a dentist office cause you to test pos for monoacetylmorphine? (heroin)?

I recently tested positve for heroin even though I have never used it in my life. 2 days earlier I was at the dentist having some major medical work ...

How long will it take for 6000mg of nuerotin to be cleared from my system?

I know it has a half life of something like 5-7 hours (5.5× elimination half life). But it's all kinda confusing to me.