How will grapefruit interact with oxycontin ?

The same as an orange or a banana.

Anonymous

You are fine to eat grapefruit with oxycontin. The only food/beverage listed is alcohol, & ofcourse we all know better than that... Mary

Lipitor and Grapefruit?

Does lipitor interact with grapefruit juice? I'm taking lipitor for my high cholesterol at the moment and just wondering if it's ok to eat ...

Escitaolpram and Grapefruit interaction?

Hello and thank you! Would someone please tell me just what would happen if I ate grapefruit, while taking the newly-prescribed medication, ...

Can I eat grapefruit if I take zetia?

I love grapefruit but a friend told me not to take zetia too close to eating a grapefruit. Is there truth to this ?

I am taking 10mgs of Bystolic, doing great but can I eat grapefruit with this med?

with most BP meds, it interacts with grapefruit or grapefruit juice. Is this a problem with Bystolic?