Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

Fibromyalgia - I have had fms for 20+ yrs. One of the drugs I am taking for pain/depression?

... Is cymbalta. I used to take zoloft, but my rheumatologist switched me to cymbalta, and it really was so much better for my fms pain. The trouble ...

Was put on cymbalta, havent started yet. The comments are scary should I not sstart it?

Was put on cymbalta for depression,due to major chronic pain. I have not started taking yet. Im scared from everyones comments. Is it addictive or ...

Depression - I started 30 mgs of cymbalta about a month ago and I am at that dose now but I am?

... worried about is that I read a lot of people are coming off of it. Is there a reason why? Is it not good for the long haul?

Is Cymbalta good for fibromyalgia?

I am currently on Citalopram. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative discs in lower back, affecting my legs, Osteoarthritis, underactive thyroid, high ...

Cymbalta and pain meds?

I am taking 10-325 Percocet for chronic back pain. I am about to start Cymbalta for depression and pain. Will it hurt to mix these two drugs?