Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Has anyone successfully withdrawled from cymbalta? I'm not sure this pain will be worth it!!?

I have been taking cymbalta for over 5 years. I am horrified to have found out about how common "withdrawling" from cymbalta is, and the ...

Can savella be added to my cymbalta?

I take cymbalta for depression and I have severe arthritis complecated by fibermylagia. Can I take savella with the cymbalta?

Depression - I started 30 mgs of cymbalta about a month ago and I am at that dose now but I am?

... worried about is that I read a lot of people are coming off of it. Is there a reason why? Is it not good for the long haul?

Good afternoon, I was put on 30 mg. Cymbalta and then increased to 60 mg.but the sexual side effects

... were overwhelming. I was told that wellbutrin good augment this side effect. So I went on 100 mg.of welbutron 2 X a day. It did nothing at 60mg. ...

Is Cymbalta good for fibromyalgia?

I am currently on Citalopram. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative discs in lower back, affecting my legs, Osteoarthritis, underactive thyroid, high ...