Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Was put on cymbalta, havent started yet. The comments are scary should I not sstart it?

Was put on cymbalta for depression,due to major chronic pain. I have not started taking yet. Im scared from everyones comments. Is it addictive or ...

Fibromyalgia - I was weaned off Effexor XR to try Cymbalta, how long before the pain fades?

The withdraws from the effexor were bad.I am in a lot of pain and dont want to do anything anymore.It hurts so bad.I have been staring at this bottle ...

Can savella be added to my cymbalta?

I take cymbalta for depression and I have severe arthritis complecated by fibermylagia. Can I take savella with the cymbalta?

Depression - I started 30 mgs of cymbalta about a month ago and I am at that dose now but I am?

... worried about is that I read a lot of people are coming off of it. Is there a reason why? Is it not good for the long haul?

Good afternoon, I was put on 30 mg. Cymbalta and then increased to 60 mg.but the sexual side effects

... were overwhelming. I was told that wellbutrin good augment this side effect. So I went on 100 mg.of welbutron 2 X a day. It did nothing at 60mg. ...