Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Fibromyalgia - I was weaned off Effexor XR to try Cymbalta, how long before the pain fades?

The withdraws from the effexor were bad.I am in a lot of pain and dont want to do anything anymore.It hurts so bad.I have been staring at this bottle ...

Can savella be added to my cymbalta?

I take cymbalta for depression and I have severe arthritis complecated by fibermylagia. Can I take savella with the cymbalta?

Depression - I started 30 mgs of cymbalta about a month ago and I am at that dose now but I am?

... worried about is that I read a lot of people are coming off of it. Is there a reason why? Is it not good for the long haul?

Cymbalta and pain meds?

I am taking 10-325 Percocet for chronic back pain. I am about to start Cymbalta for depression and pain. Will it hurt to mix these two drugs?