Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Fibromyalgia - I have had fms for 20+ yrs. One of the drugs I am taking for pain/depression?

... Is cymbalta. I used to take zoloft, but my rheumatologist switched me to cymbalta, and it really was so much better for my fms pain. The trouble ...

Fibromyalgia - I was weaned off Effexor XR to try Cymbalta, how long before the pain fades?

The withdraws from the effexor were bad.I am in a lot of pain and dont want to do anything anymore.It hurts so bad.I have been staring at this bottle ...

Can savella be added to my cymbalta?

I take cymbalta for depression and I have severe arthritis complecated by fibermylagia. Can I take savella with the cymbalta?

Cymbalta and pain meds?

I am taking 10-325 Percocet for chronic back pain. I am about to start Cymbalta for depression and pain. Will it hurt to mix these two drugs?