Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Has anyone successfully withdrawled from cymbalta? I'm not sure this pain will be worth it!!?

I have been taking cymbalta for over 5 years. I am horrified to have found out about how common "withdrawling" from cymbalta is, and the ...

Fibromyalgia - I was weaned off Effexor XR to try Cymbalta, how long before the pain fades?

The withdraws from the effexor were bad.I am in a lot of pain and dont want to do anything anymore.It hurts so bad.I have been staring at this bottle ...

Can savella be added to my cymbalta?

I take cymbalta for depression and I have severe arthritis complecated by fibermylagia. Can I take savella with the cymbalta?

Is Cymbalta good for fibromyalgia?

I am currently on Citalopram. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative discs in lower back, affecting my legs, Osteoarthritis, underactive thyroid, high ...