Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Fibromyalgia - I have had fms for 20+ yrs. One of the drugs I am taking for pain/depression?

... Is cymbalta. I used to take zoloft, but my rheumatologist switched me to cymbalta, and it really was so much better for my fms pain. The trouble ...

Has anyone successfully withdrawled from cymbalta? I'm not sure this pain will be worth it!!?

I have been taking cymbalta for over 5 years. I am horrified to have found out about how common "withdrawling" from cymbalta is, and the ...

Depression - I started 30 mgs of cymbalta about a month ago and I am at that dose now but I am?

... worried about is that I read a lot of people are coming off of it. Is there a reason why? Is it not good for the long haul?

Is Cymbalta good for fibromyalgia?

I am currently on Citalopram. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative discs in lower back, affecting my legs, Osteoarthritis, underactive thyroid, high ...