Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

Anonymous

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

masso.-

Fibromyalgia - I have had fms for 20+ yrs. One of the drugs I am taking for pain/depression?

... Is cymbalta. I used to take zoloft, but my rheumatologist switched me to cymbalta, and it really was so much better for my fms pain. The trouble ...

Can savella be added to my cymbalta?

I take cymbalta for depression and I have severe arthritis complecated by fibermylagia. Can I take savella with the cymbalta?

Good afternoon, I was put on 30 mg. Cymbalta and then increased to 60 mg.but the sexual side effects

... were overwhelming. I was told that wellbutrin good augment this side effect. So I went on 100 mg.of welbutron 2 X a day. It did nothing at 60mg. ...

Cymbalta and pain meds?

I am taking 10-325 Percocet for chronic back pain. I am about to start Cymbalta for depression and pain. Will it hurt to mix these two drugs?