Whats a good diet pill when I am taking cymbalta?

I suggest you ask your Dr. or your pharmacist, due to potential interactions.

Take care,

Was put on cymbalta, havent started yet. The comments are scary should I not sstart it?

Was put on cymbalta for depression,due to major chronic pain. I have not started taking yet. Im scared from everyones comments. Is it addictive or ...

Fibromyalgia - I was weaned off Effexor XR to try Cymbalta, how long before the pain fades?

The withdraws from the effexor were bad.I am in a lot of pain and dont want to do anything anymore.It hurts so bad.I have been staring at this bottle ...

Is Cymbalta good for fibromyalgia?

I am currently on Citalopram. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative discs in lower back, affecting my legs, Osteoarthritis, underactive thyroid, high ...

Cymbalta and pain meds?

I am taking 10-325 Percocet for chronic back pain. I am about to start Cymbalta for depression and pain. Will it hurt to mix these two drugs?