Geritol - what can I take to increase fertility and become pregnant?

First of all taking Geritol does not make a woman more fertile. It does however, ensure that a woman has sufficient levels of vitamins and iron, which is important for the well being of the mother and fetus during pregnancy. (Do not take multivitamin with iron without telling your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Some vitamins and minerals can harm an unborn baby if taken in large doses. You may need to use a prenatal vitamin specially formulated for pregnant women).

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/geritol.html

If you seriously are having difficulty conceiving then please see a doctor/gynecologist. If you have just started trying to become pregnant then it is good to take pre-natal vitamins to ensure you aren't deficient in anything. Folic acid and iron is very important.