Does Geodon cause permanent memory loss?

Hello jenngup. There are no confirmed cases of Geodon causing permanent loss of memory. Be the drug used for the long or short term. Regards pledge

Am I likely to develop memory loss with Topamax Sprinkle?

I've just been upped to the 50mg dose of the topamax (for migraines), and I haven't yet experienced any memory loss or slowed thinking etc. ...

Has anyone experienced any face/head twitching with Geodon?

My son has been on Geodon (100mg) for about 8 months with no problems and 2 days ago he started this twitch and it has gotten worse. I am concerned ...

Suboxone, Amatriptyline, clonidine = memory loss?

Has anyone experienced complete memory loss due to any of the meds mentioned? I am having some serious issues all of a sudden. The most recent is: I ...

Is there memory loss when taking Qsymia?

I want to start taking Qsymia, but my concern is the possible memory loss. All the reviews I read never mention memory loss. Has any one experienced ...

Memory loss on geodon?

I cant sleep im paranoid this suck... I hate t he I feel