Does Geodon cause permanent memory loss?

Anonymous

Hello jenngup. There are no confirmed cases of Geodon causing permanent loss of memory. Be the drug used for the long or short term. Regards pledge

Am I likely to develop memory loss with Topamax Sprinkle?

I've just been upped to the 50mg dose of the topamax (for migraines), and I haven't yet experienced any memory loss or slowed thinking etc. ...

Has anyone experienced any face/head twitching with Geodon?

My son has been on Geodon (100mg) for about 8 months with no problems and 2 days ago he started this twitch and it has gotten worse. I am concerned ...

Is there memory loss when taking Qsymia?

I want to start taking Qsymia, but my concern is the possible memory loss. All the reviews I read never mention memory loss. Has any one experienced ...

Prozac, Bupropion and Trazodone Memory Loss?

Can Prozac, bupropion and trazadone cause permanent memory loss? My pdoc switched my meds and I am now taking 40 mg of Prozac and 150 mg of ...