What generic cialis is legitimate?

No. There is currently no therapeutically equivalent version of Cialis available in the United States.

Note: Fraudulent online pharmacies may attempt to sell an illegal generic version of Cialis. These medications may be counterfeit and potentially unsafe. If you purchase medications online, be sure you are buying from a reputable and valid online pharmacy. Ask your health care provider for advice if you are unsure about the online purchase of any medication.

Source: http://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-cialis.html

Take care,

masso.-

daveruff 7 Feb 2014

Thanks so much for your response Masso.

masso 8 Feb 2014

You are welcome.

There is no generic for cialis yet.